DeAndre Jordan tells radio station...

Aggie2008

that he still plans to enroll at A&M this summer. :thumbsup:

"Right now, I plan on enrolling in at Texas A&M this summer."

He did leave the door ever-so-slightly open, but it still is mostly in favor of A&M.

He interviewed just a few minutes ago on 1570 AM out of Louisville, KY while at a high school all-star game (he'll be there till Sunday).

While Gillispie works only a few miles away in Lexington, it would be a violation of NCAA rules for him to meet or talk with Jordan while there.

...well these hs players do it all the time now...changing minds,especially with coaches that recruited you changing schools...jordan will say the right things to buy some time on a decision...i do hope in the end he stays...always like to see texas players stay in state...:zorro:

well if you want him to stay so much smokie why do you get on every tread about A&M recruits and say that they probably are just playing games like bg did...I agree with aggie. I think that there is no reason for recruits to have to play the game of politics. If anything it would hurt them because teams that might have been looking at them will sign other players in thought that the player they wanted wasnt going to leave. I think most of the recruits will stay. Put it to you this way. I think if the recruits decide to finish school "most wont" but if thats what they did i think they will be in college station longer than BG will be in lexington...Its 3 years and out for him i think.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by SmokieCrabtree

...well these hs players do it all the time now...changing minds,especially with coaches that recruited you changing schools...jordan will say the right things to buy some time on a decision...i do hope in the end he stays...always like to see texas players stay in state...:zorro:

Yeah but just think, if he goes, you'll get to say "I told you so!", something you obviously live for.

Originally posted by bleedsbluengold24

Yeah but just think, if he goes, you'll get to say "I told you so!", something you obviously live for.

He can't help it if he's always right when it comes to UT sports. Keep those 50 yard line seats warm for me, especially when texas plays a&m.

...that is why he would not even fill in what school he was going to at the all-star game...left it blank...hmmm!:zorro:

Did you read the article? I'm sure he was not sure he was going to stay until he talked to Turge. He filled those forms out the day Gillispie was announced as UK's coach...everything was up in the air at that point.