D'field vs. Diana

YOU KNOW THE CADILLACMAN HAS GOT TO WEIGH IN ON THIS,JUST LIKE WILDFORTHECATS, THE WILDCATS OF HARLETON, WILL BE VICTORIOUS OVER DEKALB, AND IF HOOKS GETS BY GRAND SALINE, THE WINNER OF THEIR DIST.WE WILL BEEEEET HOOKS. FINAL WORDS BEWARE ALL AIRPORTS THAT FLY PLANES.

Cman I hope that your not running those airplanes on fumes because if the wildcats get by Dekalb and they end up playing Hooks it could prove a rocky road. You have to remember Hooks did beat HS once this year and if I remember right HS handed Harleton their a-- earlier in the year.

WE DID NOT PLAY OUR #1OR 2 PITCHER AGAINST HUGHES SPRINGS, GOING BY WHAT HAS HAPPENED IS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD OBSERVATION ANYWAY, WHO IS YOUR TEAM, HARLETON HAS GOOD HITTERS ALL THE WAY AROUND. ALONG WITH EXCELLENT PITCHING.MAYBE THE FIELD WE PLAY ON DON'T FACE NO MAJOR HIGHWAYS.

Harleton is a good team.. pretty solid all around.. but crewcut is right, if HS and Harleton play, HS will win. Hooks also has a great team this year.. it will be a long hard ride through the playoffs this year for Harleton.

Also, D-Field was in HS district this year correct? I couldn't remember.

And best of luck to D-Field in their next series...

Just because HS beat Harleton once, even though they killed us, doesn't mean they will win again. If I recall correctly Harleton's first scrimmage was against HS and we tied 4-4. The game in the O.C. tournament doesn't mean anything because 1. everyone has a really off game every once in awhile. and 2. Harleton has become a more solid team since then. If Harleton and HS make it far enough to meet again, it will be a great game.

1. Scrimmage is the key, they tied in a scrimmage. 2. HS has more than likely become a more solid team than at the first of the season as well.. it might be a good game.. but I just see HS being victorious.. but who knows.. maybe if they play Harleton will prove me wrong..

No, I am saying that it was a scrimmage... a game that is to warm up, where you can try players that usually don't get to play, and see what you've got... that is why it was a tie... I just think that HS has a better team ( and yes I have seen both teams play). But first we will have to see how far each of these teams makes it in the playoffs.

The thread went off topic pretty quick...

I just wanted to post how proud of the Tigers I was this weekend... In the face of defeat this team rose up and lived to play another day... These boys have been battlin odds for two weeks now... I told everyone earlier there were Senior leaders on this baseball team and they'd fight to the end... Congrats to a very good Diana squad, they were one of the best baseball teams i've watched this year... But its on to Chapel Hill for the Tigers and I'm sure we'll come out and play hard, so may the best team win....

GO TIGERS !!!!