Coach Strong from ore city

whodat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know why you even post on here beenthere... all u ever have to say is a SMART then a word i cant say remark... obviously you dont know Coach Strong... he was my 8th grade basketball coach, and he took a team that barely won a game the year before to winning district, that really didnt have any basketball talent... he was just always on us and made us work up to our ability... so i think u need to shut ur mouth

Kerry Strong is a great worker and demands alot from his kids...Best of all he didnt put up with any bull poop......Back to my motto "we will kick in the rear and momma and daddy can pat them on the back!!!!" If you dont like it get me gone or be gone.....:hmmm:

Originally posted by beenthere

JACKUUP8, theprodigy, you two are so dumb!!! Youdon'tknowjack8 should be your screen name!! And the best of you prodigy ran down your dads leg!!!

haha im so glad you gave me that laugh... you dont even make any valid points to why Coach Strong is a bad coach... you just get on here with your panties in a wad and start bad mouthing people... there hasnt been one post on here that I have read from you that has been worth reading... why dont you just start posting in the cheerleading section, they will love your drama over there

Originally posted by theprodigy

beenthere here is some advice that you need to take.

"It is better to be quite and let people think you are stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

here is some for you... Hit the ball where no one is.

Ahh Pizz I never new you were an ambassador for good will. This fool opened his mouth on one of our own... he could find a bloody horse head in his bed in the morning. Let him take the abuse he deserves :thumbdown: I really think that Poindexter needs to make an appearence.

Originally posted by beenthere

pukeuup8- you said panties!! You are probably sitting in your moms right now in some singlewide next to the Sabine river eating a moon pie!!

i wish you would come up with something original to call me... your comebacks are way to good for me... i wish i was back in high school so i could have a good comeback... but your just way to scintillating for my lack of knowledge:unsure: