17AA Football

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This conversation is becoming very boring. It is nothing but mere tiresome speculation. Come on football season. I want a peice of Gilmer this year. Or did they get another high profile move in quarterback?

Trust me we all know its speculation....thats what the post was set up for.......and im sure if you want a piece of Gilmer they would give you all you could handle :thumbsup:

Dave Cambell's magazine gave this district no respect once again... I hope a team from 17-2A rips the state a new @hole...They expect us to pay $10 a magazine when they really don't take the time to learn about teams in our area ??? We already know SouthLake is good, get off their nuts DAVE...LOL !!! The magazine was 50/50 for teams in the top 25 in 2A last year, so i say that 10 would be better off in my wallet....

i'm sorry but when you are tough you dont fumble 3 times and have two of them returned for touchdowns in the playoffs...

oh this very well could be been the toughest in the regular season, but they weren't too hot in the playoffs...the 3rd place team went the furthest...so i guess that indicates how good all the teams were...however your district winner was put out in round one and 2nd was put out in round 2, by and obviously less talented team.

and in '05 jesse harrison was the coverboy for class 2A. thats pretty respectful. just because one of these teams isn't plastured all over the book doesn't mean that there isn't any respect. whens the last time southlake even lost a game? i promise if you had something going like they have then you would get the respect they do.