Predictions For Your School' S Record

BigRedFan

You are the top dog until someone knocks you off and in 19 2a that's Tatum. EF will be a strong contender for the district title. They will not have the advantage of teams taking them lightly as they did last year with the amount of starters returning.

Mr. Eagle 8 I bet if you where asked the same question about the Gilmer or Troup game last season you would probably say the same thing "I don't see it happening", well it happened and could happen this year as well. It will be tough for another team to do it but they could on any given night. Best of luck on your first test against Gilmer I my self would love to see the Eagles come out with a win in that one.

I knew that the Gilmer game coulda went either way....Troup suprised the heck outta me. But the only disadvantage that 19AA has this year is that Tatum knows to take everyone seriously now.

Our first test will actually be against highly ranked Daingerfield...then Gilmer the next week. But yeah a win over Gilmer would be good to see.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Week 0 - Longview @ Lufkin - Loss

Longview loses a hard fought game that comes down to the end.

Week 1 - Longview @ Marshall - Win

Seems like everytime Marshall has a solid team, so does Longview. I really think last year was Marshall's best chance to beat the Lobos.

Week 3 - Longview vs John Curtis - Win

Upset pick. Longview has beaten the top team in Louisiana year after year after year. John Curtis comes in like Evangel did in 2002...and gets beat just like ECA did.

Week 4 - Longview @ Dallas Carter - Loss

Upset pick part 2. Lobos, high off the win over JC, lose a tough one in overtime.

Week 5 - Longview vs Lufkin - Win

Longview finally ends the "streak" on homecoming night.

Week 6 - Longview vs North Mesquite - Win

North Mesquite just doesn't have enough to hang with Longview for the full 48 minutes and falls late.

Week 7 - Longview vs Tyler Lee - Win

Longview shuts down the Tyler Lee offense much like they did last season and pulls off another victory over the Raiders.

Week 8 - Longview @ John Tyler - Win

John Tyler comes out flying like they did in 06 but once again..Longview comes back and wins it in the 4th.

Week 9 - Longview vs Mesquite - Win

Mesquite comes to Lobo Stadium only to fall once again to the Lobos. Best chance IMO for a 12-5A team to beat the Lobos.

Week 10 - Longview @ Mesquite Horn - Win

First and only blow out of the season.

I dont know about that. They maybe a little overrated but i think that they will at least win 6 games.

I love the Sandies a lot, but....we'll lose to Centerville, Kerens, West Sabine, Alto, Cayuga, and Cushing, ..... Lovelady is a toss up,..... we'll beat Oakwood, Cross Roads, and Elkhart<<<(this one could be a toss up too.... :unsure: ...sorry yall

I love the Sandies a lot, but....we'll lose to Centerville, Kerens, West Sabine, Alto, Cayuga, and Cushing, ..... Lovelady is a toss up,..... we'll beat Oakwood, Cross Roads, and Elkhart<<<(this one could be a toss up too.... :unsure: ...sorry yall

Don't see them losing to Cayuga or Cushing. These two may be talented, but they've gotta prove it on the field.

That's a bold statement for Warren City. What do they have over there? Will they ever beat the Mings Chapel Turncoats. I think the best team in that district will be the Sand Hill Hillbillies...but don't overlook the Latch Goat Ropers!! :lol:

No, The only Team that may give us a run for our money is East Mountain Martyrs, they are dieing to beat us.

i have palestine at a very optimistic 7-3. 3 rounds deep cuz they will mature as the season goes on. oh and the MARTYRS are DIEING to beat us. thats so hilariously wrong. im going to hades for laughing at that!

Probable THS record IMO 7-3.

Loss to Evangel

Loss to John Tyler

Loss to either Waxahachie or Arkansas high.

Paris aint' scaring me coming into Grim......welcome to the dark side!!!

If the Tigers pull out the John Tyler game them I'm going for a 8-2 with a possible 9-1.

Hey, I'm just wondering, why even add Paris to the list if they're not a possible road block in the back of your mind? You listed your losses, if you think you can beat Paris, leave them off the list. Not trying to be a jerk, just joking actually, but figured i could show a little sarcasm for once. :updown: