BIG Cat sightings

bigdawg16

Apparently some of you failed reading comprehension in school. I never said there were only 2 cats in ET, nor that everyone that has had a sighting is a liar. If you read carefully, I simply posted to the fact that there have been only 2 documented cats by TP&W in ET in the last 20+ years, a fact which FiveO tried to contradict without offering any proof. I politely asked if he had any kind of proof or documentaion, and then he decided to be a smart-alek. That was my only problem with his post. If you're going to call someone out, back it up.....or shut up.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently some of you failed reading comprehension in school. I never said there were only 2 cats in ET, nor that everyone that has had a sighting is a liar. If you read carefully, I simply posted to the fact that there have been only 2 documented cats by TP&W in ET in the last 20+ years, a fact which FiveO tried to contradict without offering any proof. I politely asked if he had any kind of proof or documentaion, and then he decided to be a smart-alek. That was my only problem with his post. If you're going to call someone out, back it up.....or shut up.

If I wrote it down on paper, would that be good enough? I can get ya the hook-up.

Testy? I think you are the one who made the smart-alek remark about not giving me someone's address. And you are also the one who attempted to discredit my post, yet offered no proof to back up your claim. That is weak, my friend. You can do whatever you like with your unsubstantiated claims of cougar infestations. I could care less.

"I could care less". Does that mean you already care a lot? There have been and still are big cats in East Texas. You have your head in the sand. Do you even go to the woods or are you scared to get too deep into the woods where you might actually see one? It gets awfully dark, quite, and very scary for city folk.

• 1 month later...

Yes, the BIG cats exists, have seen them in Marion, Harrison, Panola and Shelby counties numerous times over the last 40 years, even seen an ocelot in East Texas about 5 years ago.

(see my post on the other big cat thread)

Never seen God, but HE does exist. (I will not entertain comments about this statement-I stand by this statement. period! end of discussion.)

All the horns of the wicked I will also cut off, But the horns of the righteous shall be exalted --Psalm 75:10