Gladewater 7th Grade

The Gladewater 7th Graders have not given up a touchdown in 10 straight quarters! They have won their last two games 22-0 and 34-0 against Hawkins and Mineola. They have looked excellent on both sides of the ball and watching them is just plain fun! Go Cubs! Keep up the great work!

Should be a good game when they play Sabine in 2 weeks. Sabine has a very good 7th grade team.
If I was a betting man, my money would be on sabine. The cards have 2 or 3 kids that are as big and fast as I have ever seen at this level. Sabine runs a lot of mis-direction stuff. They are the only team that beat our 7th graders here in Bullard.

Well, someone finally scored on the Gladewater 7th Grade. The Cubs beat White Oak 20-6. I hear that their game against Sabine will be for the District Championship. Go Cubs!

Gladewater vs. Hawkins (22-0)

Gladewater vs. Mineola (34-0)

Gladewater vs. Spring Hill (28-0)

Gladewater vs. White Oak (20-6)

Gladewater vs. Sabine

Gladewater vs. Gilmer

Well, someone finally scored on the Gladewater 7th Grade. The Cubs beat White Oak 20-6. I hear that their game against Sabine will be for the District Championship. Go Cubs!

Gladewater vs. Sabine

Gladewater vs. Gilmer

Who won the Gladewater/Sabine game? Gilmer 7th grade has only lost one game in district, against Sabine.

Who won the Gladewater/Sabine game? Gilmer 7th grade has only lost one game in district, against Sabine.

Gladewater's 7th Grade beat Sabine 30-8 last night. They have now outscored their opponents 134 - 14 on the season. Sabine's only score came on a fumble recovery that was returned all the way. The Cubs kept a lot of their starters out for the second half so it could have been a lot worse. Keep going Cubs! District Champs!

Gladewater vs. Sabine (30-8)

Gladewater vs. Gilmer

Gladewater's 7th Grade beat Sabine 30-8 last night. They have now outscored their opponents 134 - 14 on the season. Sabine's only score came on a fumble recovery that was returned all the way. The Cubs kept a lot of their starters out for the second half so it could have been a lot worse. Keep going Cubs! District Champs!

Gladewater vs. Sabine (30-8)

Gladewater vs. Gilmer

Good, next week will be for the district championship then! :) Gilmer has lost once this year in district, to Sabine. I do not know exact scores, but something close to this:

Gilmer 22 White Oak 0

Gilmer 28 Mineola 0

Gilmer 28 Spring Hill 0

Sabine 36 Gilmer 12

Like I said, i could be wrong on those scores, but they are close to that.

Gilmer won 28-8 last night but the Cubs are still Co-District Champs being that both teams finished 4-1 in District play. Good season Cubs! Keep up the good work and next year you will go undeafeted.

How did Sabine end up? If they lost more then 1 game in district, Gilmer is your District Champs on head to head with Gladewater.

I am curious how Sabine did.

Good game last night by both teams. The Gilmer QB and D line was too much for the Cubs. :)

• 4 months later...

Gladewater's 7th Grade Boys finished 2nd at the Hallsville meet yesterday competing against several 4A schools last night. Great job guys. You are getting better every week.

Gladewater's 7th Grade Boys finished 2nd at the Hallsville meet yesterday competing against several 4A schools last night. Great job guys. You are getting better every week.