tenaha tigers

packersforlife4

I admire your loyalty for your school but you should go back to English class!! :thumbsup:

Just kidding, you obviously havn't seen Mt. play...they willhave no trouble with your's or anybody else's speed...they have plenty...like I and others have said...you better pray for third place...but it will be a miracle if it happens.

At this point in the season their are several teams in this district that can take the title. The key to winning 20A and also for making the playoffs out of this district is playing every ballgame and not looking past anyone. Their is at least 5 of the 6 teams that could beat any of the other on any given Friday night. The key for victory will be witch of the 5 will come with their A game every week. Hey and a little luck along the way could pay big divends as well.

As for the post Tenaha is playing well and did play extremely well last Friday but as I said early last week is over this week is here the same team must show up again this week and for the rest of district. Get caught living on last weeks glory or looking to the next game and you are going to be in trouble.

I still think and until proven otherwise, that Joaquin, Mt. and Carlisle will get a battle from Tenaha till the 4th quarter comes and start wearing down, I've seen it happen the last 3 years.

I agree with you, although I dont believe Tenaha will win the district. They will have to play to be 3rd. The district title I feel will be decided this week in Mount Enterprise with the losing team being second. Its too early to tell though.

we will see then i will prove you all wrong

i dont blame you one bit for supporting your team keep it up and if you guys do come in our house on November 2nd. and beat us hats off to you..i know in the past tenaha always fought till the end but i dont think the tigers are strong enough to compete for the top two spots like yourteamstinks said i think first and second place will be decided at wildcat stadium this friday nite but goodluck to the tigers the rest of the season...

I know that Joaquin played a little crappy against Beckville, but we know that this Fridays game is probably the most important district game this season. I know for a fact that we will come and play a football game, so don't count us out. The district title has been ours for the past 5 years or so and, this year will be tough, but I think we will still pull it out for another year. INHUMAN RAMPAGE!!

Tenaha has a good chance of winning a distric champianship this year joaquin is not playing good the only team that is a mach is mount but tenaha has speed so the district championship is coming home...............................thoughts :happy65:

It is widely known that if you pound Tenaha for 4 qtrs they will wear out and eventually fold. It doesn't matter how potent your offense is when your stars/studs are too busy trying to tackle the other teams RBs. Eventually it becomes a numbers game. Joaquin will beat Tenaha. Carlisle will beat Tenaha. ME will beat Tenaha. If Tenaha has anything to do with the playoffs, they will be buying tickets to watch them.

You talk about teams running on Tenaha, but I believe I saw in the paper today that Tenaha hadn't given up that many more yards rushing than Joaquin so I don't think you can just expect to run and beat them. I think Joaquin is probably an exception because of that style offense. Last year, T.J. Adams had 130 yards and half of that was on 1 play. Carlisle's big running back only had 50 yards against them last year. Their defense is much more improved than you might think.

Tenaha has a good chance of winning a distric champianship this year joaquin is not playing good the only team that is a mach is mount but tenaha has speed so the district championship is coming home...............................thoughts :happy65:

What are you smoking? Tenaha has speed - no way. There is no speed in Tenaha. The championship will not be going home to Tenaha

I still think and until proven otherwise, that Joaquin, Mt. and Carlisle will get a battle from Tenaha till the 4th quarter comes and start wearing down, I've seen it happen the last 3 years.

I will agree with you on this,but I hope that any other team will be in third other than Carlisle.

It is widely known that if you pound Tenaha for 4 qtrs they will wear out and eventually fold. It doesn't matter how potent your offense is when your stars/studs are too busy trying to tackle the other teams RBs. Eventually it becomes a numbers game. Joaquin will beat Tenaha. Carlisle will beat Tenaha. ME will beat Tenaha. If Tenaha has anything to do with the playoffs, they will be buying tickets to watch them.

FINALLY SOME TRUTH . LIKE I PREACH ITS NOT SPEED THAT KILLS ITS THE QUICK AN HARD POUND . YOU MUST BE WILLING TO BLEED IN THE GAME . DON'T ASK FOR THAT BANDAID JUST SPIT ON IT.SO WE WILL SEE IF TENAHA IS READY FOR BLOOD BUT DON'T UNDER ESTIMATE TENAHA .