Carlisle/Beckville

FearTheSpear78

what are your thoughts on this game?

As bad as i hate to say this the indians will probably take this one. I hope the bearkats prove me wrong. If the bearkats play the way they did against joaquin they will beat the indians.

Well, this should be a great game. Both teams have come off of big games last week and wanting a win. Good luck to both teams. Don't count Beckville out though they are good. Where is this game going to be played at and what time?

Beckville 7:30

Guest MajorDomo

beckville, step into prime time, 1A style. Carlisle by at LEAST 3 TDs at your house. What did the guy(clayton williams, the ultimate prestidigitator) that ran for governor of the great nation of Texas say to maw richards? If you can't do anything about it, just lay down and enjoy it.

Is it even legal to put prime time and 1A in the same sentence. LOL. I have seen Beckville play as well as Carlisle and I have to say that the big kid from Carlisle can pound the ball. However, I think Beckville has more athletes than Carlise can manage to cover. I may be wrong but I say Beckville wins 35-21.

Guest MajorDomo
Is it even legal to put prime time and 1A in the same sentence. LOL. I have seen Beckville play as well as Carlisle and I have to say that the big kid from Carlisle can pound the ball. However, I think Beckville has more athletes than Carlise can manage to cover. I may be wrong but I say Beckville wins 35-21.

You are putting a lot of pressure on that coach(Beckville) over there. He doesn't take it real well.

He gets all excited and runs on the field and pseudo-attacks refs. Cheers, all.

Does your case worker know that you are off your meds? :happy65:

your right he could be cooking his on batches of ####. cause i know there is no drug out there to make them that dumb. he was just born dumb that's a fact :bounce: larry larry larry is there jr. lol :lol:

Boy can i call em. But, i wont say I told you so.

wow great call jangalang lol...great job bearcats...way to pull through in the 2nd half....dont even start sayin anything about the refs....had ur chances with 2 turnovers that i know of in the 1st half...so dont even go there....great Job bearcats on a great win...now finish out the season and make the playoffs

You know what is absolutely hilarious to me???

Everytime a team loses a game, it just so happens to be(in some idiot fan's expert opinion) the worst officiated game in the history of sports! I call that knee-slapper.

Great game Beckville! The playoffs are in sight, keep your eye on the prize!

This was the worse officated game I have ever seen....the refs threw maybe 2 flags on beckville and multiple flags against Carlisle...even a dumb football fan could see the unfairness there...they had made up their minds in whose favor they would stack the odds...shame shame....another fine example set for young minds....Protest the game Rocky....stand up for your players.... :thumbdown: to the refs.... :bangin:

Guest bleedsbluengold24

From the Smoakhouse Terms and Conditions (Rules):

6. Rumors and Bashing

We will NOT tolerate the posting of:

* The bashing of any particular school, sports program, coach, player, referee, school board ( as a whole or per member), private individual, etc..., whether it be involving personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.... The Smoakhouse Forums is not about discussing the hate, contempt or disappointment felt toward anyone. Don't bring that type of attitude here. We will not tolerate the posts that focus on negative aspects of above mentioned elements - whether real or imagined.

Recalledrat, you are new and upset with the outcome of the game. However, there are rules in place on Smoakhouse Forums that help make it pleasant and enjoyable for all who visit the site, especially the members.

Please, in the future, refrain from venting your anger towards a coach, referee, etc., on this forum. We all enjoy posting on SDC. Help us keep this a fun place to visit.

Thanks,

bleeds

This was the worse officated game I have ever seen....the refs threw maybe 2 flags on beckville and multiple flags against Carlisle...even a dumb football fan could see the unfairness there...they had made up their minds in whose favor they would stack the odds...shame shame....another fine example set for young minds....Protest the game Rocky....stand up for your players.... :thumbdown: to the refs.... :bangin:

You are a sad and pathetic man...find help and fast!

Once again, it is so funny how everytime a fan's team loses, it just so happens to be because it was the worst officiated game in the history of the sport. And you Carlisle folks are especially whiney about it...#### it up and move on! You got beat by a better team Friday night