Tenaha-Beckville

ramsn03

The refs were awful. Didn't think the last two quarters would ever end...Tenaha on every play was getting the yellow hanky through on them...Hate to stop and figure the penalties and yardage the received after half...Well, was glad to see that game end.

The refs were awful. Didn't think the last two quarters would ever end...Tenaha on every play was getting the yellow hanky through on them...Hate to stop and figure the penalties and yardage the received after half...Well, was glad to see that game end.

You can't find good refs anymore. The refs were awful tonite.

ok lets see you have the ball 1st and goal on the 8 yard line..... minutes to go in the game and the east texas leading rusher is in the backfield......why in the world do you not give him the rock.

Nice job on D by #20 Lane Gentry 85 yard fumble return for a TD and a safety

Good luck Bearcats take it to the injuns next week.

P.S I agree the ref's where horrible

ok lets see you have the ball 1st and goal on the 8 yard line..... minutes to go in the game and the east texas leading rusher is in the backfield......why in the world do you not give him the rock.

Nice job on D by #20 Lane Gentry 85 yard fumble return for a TD and a safety

Good luck Bearcats take it to the injuns next week.

P.S I agree the ref's where horrible

I agree, 8 yds and you got ONE of the best backs in east texas. 4 downs to make it......Cmon coach......And I know one thing, the refs in this game and a whole bunch of other games all over ####, BUT with that being said, I DON"T WANT THEIR JOB!!!!!

I agree, 8 yds and you got ONE of the best backs in east texas. 4 downs to make it......Cmon coach......And I know one thing, the refs in this game and a whole bunch of other games all over ####, BUT with that being said, I DON"T WANT THEIR JOB!!!!!

I'm tired of people in this district complaining about the refs, grow up! If you hate how they call the games then go and learn how to call games and be a ref yourselves.

Beckville can not be blamed for not giving T.J. Adams the ball on the goal line, Tenaha threw everyone at him and did a good job of making him ineffective for most of the night. Bottom line is that Tenaha was able to get alot of pressure on the QB all night long, and deserved the win, although Beckville had their chances.

Referees are not supposed to be a factor in a game, basically are not supposed to even be noticed. The refs were horrible BOTH ways, had no control over the game at all. Neither kid would have been ejected if the crew would have gotten control before it exploded. The flag on Coach Hubbard was one of the most ridiculous flags I've ever seen, the side judge had just told him to go the sideline, he turned to go back and the white hat came in from the MIDDLE OF THE FIELD and threw the flag.

Well played game by both teams regardless, both should be proud of the way they played.

Beckville can not be blamed for not giving T.J. Adams the ball on the goal line, Tenaha threw everyone at him and did a good job of making him ineffective for most of the night. Bottom line is that Tenaha was able to get alot of pressure on the QB all night long, and deserved the win, although Beckville had their chances.

Referees are not supposed to be a factor in a game, basically are not supposed to even be noticed. The refs were horrible BOTH ways, had no control over the game at all. Neither kid would have been ejected if the crew would have gotten control before it exploded. The flag on Coach Hubbard was one of the most ridiculous flags I've ever seen, the side judge had just told him to go the sideline, he turned to go back and the white hat came in from the MIDDLE OF THE FIELD and threw the flag.

Well played game by both teams regardless, both should be proud of the way they played.

uniballer....Come on 1st and goal from the 8 and Adams never totes the rock thats crazy. I know that it is easy to say what should of been done the next day but with his speed from 8 yards out racing to the corner IMO the Tigers could not of stopped him.

Also what about the catch on the ground by the Tenaha player on the Bearcat sideline. He should have been down at the point of the reception but the side judge let him get up and run which resulted in a Tiger TD.....Beckville did loose by 7.

I've seen better ref's at my sons 5 year old flag football game

Beckville you won that game even though the scoreboard didnt show it.

Obviously I'm from Tenaha, too and the refs were horrible. Both ways. Beckville played a good game. Tenaha played a good game. The refs played theirs. The older, big ref needs to learn to stay out of the way. How many times did he get knocked down and or nearly ran over? Like every play? When I start yelling tackle a ref if he wants to play, imo and I know it is wrong, because I know you can't tackle a ref, but he needs to get a new job or learn to get out of the way and let the kids play.

Some of the bearcats need some anger management classes..Those guys were cursing everyone out..One of them went as far as spit in one players face..That is just nasty...I would have ejected that one if I would have been a ref..Too bad for #32 needs to control his temper and his mouth..

Some of the bearcats need some anger management classes..Those guys were cursing everyone out..One of them went as far as spit in one players face..That is just nasty...I would have ejected that one if I would have been a ref..Too bad for #32 needs to control his temper and his mouth..
You would prob. done something if you were having someone try and twist your head off after every play also.....the ejections were #32 for B'ville for mouthing and tahing off his helmet and #68 for Tenaha for trying to rip off heads and throwing his helmet from midfield to the sidelines

Tenaha wins this 1 but its noway they win if Beckvilles #32 Jones doesnt get Ejected he had 2 Rec. for 74 yds. and a 55 yrd. (Td) and he also had 1 Kick Return for 77 yards in the 1st quarter, before he got Ejected with 11:00 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter of the game.

i think if #32 didnt get ejected this would be a W for beckville. But he did, and they didnt, so whatever. good game tigers.

just for those out there who say beckville should have given the ball to t.j. inside the 10...the previous drive they did so on the first three downs and lost yards...and as far as letting t.j. get outside...tenaha had a very good game plan at keepin him inside...overall, i think it was a sloppy game from the get go thanks to an officiating crew that had no control over the game whatsoever...they were absolutely horrible for both sides and they are lucky that no one got seriously injured...

You would prob. done something if you were having someone try and twist your head off after every play also.....the ejections were #32 for B'ville for mouthing and tahing off his helmet and #68 for Tenaha for trying to rip off heads and throwing his helmet from midfield to the sidelines

#68 from Tenaha was only tackling. That's what football is for. He did not throw his helmet at all much less from midfield to the sidelines. He only took it off to wipe the Beckville player's spit out of his face. There were plenty of people there recording the game and plenty there who saw it happen, since it was homecoming, that can verify this.

#68 from Tenaha was only tackling. That's what football is for. He did not throw his helmet at all much less from midfield to the sidelines. He only took it off to wipe the Beckville player's spit out of his face. There were plenty of people there recording the game and plenty there who saw it happen, since it was homecoming, that can verify this.

what i saw he was going to hurt someone, possibly break someones neck the way he was tackling. Tenaha always plays dirty and is mouthy ever since i can remember. Why dont you get a job and a life and get off a highschool football forum on the computer. You graduated a long time ago.

Well Everybody saw him throw his helmet. After he was ejected, he did throw his helmet from seriously probalby near the hash mark. and he was not only TACKLING> Everybody saw what he was doing. Go watch some film, and tell me he was only tackling. IT looks like Tenaha of all schools would realize the dangers of football, and wouldnt even add more by doing stuff like that.