mount @ overton

jackhorn

This game will not be over at the end of first quarter. Carlise indians

Overton don't have to go to Henderson to recruit players

I know Overton isn't having a good year but Carlisle isn't that good

either .Don't for get this Overton will be back.

Carlisle doesnt go to Henderson to recruit players. Don't be mad because Overton stinks and is in last place in the district. It would help if they practiced longer . I read in a post on here that Overton's practices arent that long. Oh yeah we aren't that good . We went 12-2 last yr and we are 6-1 this year.

I agree with you Lynn 45. Carlise did go and recruit from Henderson because they knew they were not that good. Overton has some good ball players, and young players,there are six sophmores

starting on the defensive side on tha ball,also tha only returning offensive starter is the center #65, lucky for carlisle this is his last year!!!

Carlisle doesnt go to Henderson to recruit players. Don't be mad because Overton stinks and is in last place in the district. It would help if they practiced longer . I read in a post on here that Overton's practices arent that long. Oh yeah we aren't that good . We went 12-2 last yr and we are 6-1 this year.

Aw, you poor thing, don't be mad because everyone knows how your winning your games, just go on home and cry. And as far as Overtons practices, you really don't have a clue do you? It sounds like to me that you need to grow up and maybe find another hobby. Besides for last year who won for 3 years in a row. Oh yea, and Overton did not have to go and recruit..........

Aw, you poor thing, don't be mad because everyone knows how your winning your games, just go on home and cry. And as far as Overtons practices, you really don't have a clue do you? It sounds like to me that you need to grow up and maybe find another hobby. Besides for last year who won for 3 years in a row. Oh yea, and Overton did not have to go and recruit..........

I just said what I heard someone say in another post on here about the practices, so that is from a third person. I could care less how much they practice, they had no chance friday night. Oh and as far as getting another hobby, maybe you should also since you are on here commenting. We have a good JV and will beat you more than 3 yrs in a row. How are we winning games? I would say Seider is just pounding it down teams throats and when he's not Moore is running wild . You need to go home and cry and pray Overton wins a district game this yr

I just said what I heard someone say in another post on here about the practices, so that is from a third person. I could care less how much they practice, they had no chance friday night. Oh and as far as getting another hobby, maybe you should also since you are on here commenting. We have a good JV and will beat you more than 3 yrs in a row. How are we winning games? I would say Seider is just pounding it down teams throats and when he's not Moore is running wild . You need to go home and cry and pray Overton wins a district game this yr

There you go just assuming that you know something about Overton, say what you want to about the Overton Mustangs but they are a good team, they may not be having the best of seasons but that does not change the fact that they are a good group of kids and they have heart. but the fact of the matter is your school still recruted to win games.

I believe that recruiting players is forbidden by UIL rules. If you feel so adamant about this, you need to take the proof of this to your AD and let him contact UIL and handle the situation. I am not trying to start an argument, as I am a Wildcat fan, but you seem to feel very strongly about this. As for the outcome of the topic, I say Mount.

Indians in07 you talking all that noise about Carlisle they will not win anymore games this year.

They won't make the playoff. you can't go by last year friend this another year

Don't live in past. And your team have played a weak non district schedule it don't matter

Carlisle still have to recruit because it not that many kids there

Indians in07 you talking all that noise about Carlisle they will not win anymore games this year.

Don't live in past. And your team have played a weak non district schedule it don't matter

Ok we will see how the last 3 games of district turns out. Keeping it nice, where is your proof that Carlisle recruits? just wondering

I agree with you 100%.After friday nite carlisle will not win another game. The indians (Seider) won't be pounding the ball down teams throat.I hope for an upset friday nite. I think rocky is recuiting.

Members of Smoaky, do you remember GoldenEagle from the past couple of years? I haven't seen any posts from him lately, but I think it's safe to say Indiansin07 is definitely here to fill the gap. He has the awesome ability to talk noise about anyone but Carlisle. He can also change the forum subject to whatever he wants it to be (usally praising Carlisle). Wow, what a guy!

they might be back just not this week....mount by alot