Rude cheerleaders

cubs37

There's one in the band section, so I'll start one here. What is considered rude behavior in this area? I saw this last night I think. While the visiting teams school song was being played, the home cheerleaders were on the field standing still and awaiting to do their routine. When the home side school song started and they began their routine, the visitor cheerleaders started practicing a pyramid off to the side. They weren't on the field, but just out of the endzone. I thought it was rude that one group stood respectful for theirs, while the other couldn't return the favor. Am I wrong?

Saw another one last night. Too busy picking up the banner the team ran through to pay respect to the flag during the National anthem. It was just two of them and after they got it off the field, one finally noticed and stood there while the other just kept going. :thumbdown:

• 1 year later...
Saw another one last night. Too busy picking up the banner the team ran through to pay respect to the flag during the National anthem. It was just two of them and after they got it off the field, one finally noticed and stood there while the other just kept going. :thumbdown:

We should all call for their heads! They need to ban cheerleading for disrespecting everyone and everything!

• 4 weeks later...

so let me guess. your daughter didnt make the squad and know youre picking them apart?

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

There's one in the band section, so I'll start one here. What is considered rude behavior in this area? I saw this last night I think. While the visiting teams school song was being played, the home cheerleaders were on the field standing still and awaiting to do their routine. When the home side school song started and they began their routine, the visitor cheerleaders started practicing a pyramid off to the side. They weren't on the field, but just out of the endzone. I thought it was rude that one group stood respectful for theirs, while the other couldn't return the favor. Am I wrong?

It doesn't really matter what the cheerleaders do.

Most have no idea what's going on and have to be told when their team scores.

There's little cheering anymore - just 20-25 girls dancing around on the sidelines while the audience ignores them.

The practice of Introducing the Visting Team Cheer Leaders has been discontinued in most High Schools

but is not that the last thing you wanted to know when you go to a football game? Is the names of visting cheerleaders. here is SalleySue a big bad Junior.(most often sounds like fat)

Most often the introduction is done durinng a part of the game when you want to give the game your full attention.

If the Cheer squad is giving a cheer that is associated with whats going on on the field, just because the stands are not participating does not mean they are not taking notice and enjoying it. But if they want to dance they should have joined the drill team..

The practice of Introducing the Visting Team Cheer Leaders has been discontinued in most High Schools

but is not that the last thing you wanted to know when you go to a football game? Is the names of visting cheerleaders. here is SalleySue a big bad Junior.(most often sounds like fat)

Most often the introduction is done durinng a part of the game when you want to give the game your full attention.

If the Cheer squad is giving a cheer that is associated with whats going on on the field, just because the stands are not participating does not mean they are not taking notice and enjoying it. But if they want to dance they should have joined the drill team..

At Tenaha we will randomly select a cheerleader to give a powerful standing ovation to. The others we just give them all an inaudibel courtesy clap. This sometimes causes jealousy in their ranks.

At Tenaha we will randomly select a cheerleader to give a powerful standing ovation to. The others we just give them all an inaudibel courtesy clap. This sometimes causes jealousy in their ranks.

Cheerleaders thrive on jealousy.