Daingerfield vs. Jefferson  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield
    • Jefferson

Prediction

Jefferson 14

Dangerfield 8

I wouldn't put money on a prediction like this my friend.. I can Capital "P" Promise ya Daingerfield will score more than 8 points :getlost: .. Our PAT's will be greater than 8 pts., LOL !!

You can definately tell there is a Liquor store right outside of Jefferson, cause I think this guy has had one too many.. :bangin:

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing else to say regarding the Daingerfield/Winnsboro debate. I am going to let the teams decide it on the field and hope that the UIL comes to its senses and puts Winnsboro in Region 3 where they logically belong. I forgot though the UIL is not logical.

Frank can say whatever he wants to say. I have said my piece.

I have a basketball team to root for and also a pretty good football team to root for so why spend any more time debating the issue.

hey kev touchstone the idiot why dont you move back to dfield if you love them so much your son could be a waterboy

hey man come on, no name calling, we've already been warned.. we don't want this thread pulled, calm down, if you got a beef with him, use the PM..

bleeds don't trash our thread.. :sweat:

Hey Slikk, Crush, Jake, honestly GOOD LUck to you and the tigers this week, got a question about the Linden Game though, I spoke to a couple DFIELD backers last night and they told me 2 starters were benched for disciplinary reasons last Fri night, any truth to that? They were praising Hugg for taking a stand. Please confirm or deny!!

Guest JAKEBRAKE
Hey Slikk, Crush, Jake, honestly GOOD LUck to you and the tigers this week, got a question about the Linden Game though, I spoke to a couple DFIELD backers last night and they told me 2 starters were benched for disciplinary reasons last Fri night, any truth to that? They were praising Hugg for taking a stand. Please confirm or deny!!

I don't about 2, but there was 1 and that would be #1

Guest JAKEBRAKE
I was not going to mention names or #s, but I heard the other one was a definsive starter.

I don't think so, he was just wearing a different number than normal

Guest JAKEBRAKE
Hey SLIKK I just saw where someone on another thread posted the State Farm top 25.

Jefferson #9

D-Field #25

So in support of the Tiger's a bunch of us EF boy's just canceled our insurance....LOL

Best of luck to you guy's this week.

Good, we'll take the underdog role.

Yeah we have improved so much since the beginning of the year.. Looking forward to that well anticipated rematch with tatum.. I think i know who this is lol, where you number 61 last year? And just to let all you Winnsboro want-a-be better than Dfield fans a little something. We were the only team on Gilmers schedule that stood a chance against them this year, yea thats right 35-12. And if you take away the mistakes we made in that game, that game could of been alot closer and might of had a different outcome. Of course yall wouldnt know about pre-season tough games, Cuz yall have none. We actually play SOMEBODY KNOWN around state and play them hard.. When yall play SOMEBODY good in the playoffs and beat them, then yall can talk, and im not talking about HS niether.!

Im the biggest dfield fan here and i have gas receipts to show it, i travel 2.5 hours each week to see them tigers, i talk to players and coaches all the time, lets be real here while supporting our tigers, i was talking to some key players last night and they were talking like they have already beat jeff, i asked them why they are talking like that and not mentally prepared and they said look at whats on smoaky and tell me if jeff got a chance, OUR players read this, im tired of the Gilmer game coming up, u either win or lose and we lost, that we were the closest means nothing, the team knows we got our *** handed to us and its ok, lets not make this be something its not, h*ll if my aunt had a ***** she'll be my uncle, jeff is a sound team and we will respect them THEN we will worry about tatum, becareful what we say OUR players read this, just be real and honest and SUPPORT, tigers by 11 and tatum be ready (prediction only) FAT DADDY show up friday night ok and do that D*mn THANG

Im the biggest dfield fan here and i have gas receipts to show it, i travel 2.5 hours each week to see them tigers, i talk to players and coaches all the time, lets be real here while supporting our tigers, i was talking to some key players last night and they were talking like they have already beat jeff, i asked them why they are talking like that and not mentally prepared and they said look at whats on smoaky and tell me if jeff got a chance, OUR players read this, im tired of the Gilmer game coming up, u either win or lose and we lost, that we were the closest means nothing, the team knows we got our *** handed to us and its ok, lets not make this be something its not, h*ll if my aunt had a ***** she'll be my uncle, jeff is a sound team and we will respect them THEN we will worry about tatum, becareful what we say OUR players read this, just be real and honest and SUPPORT, tigers by 11 and tatum be ready (prediction only) FAT DADDY show up friday night ok and do that D*mn THANG

I hate to break it to you bro, but i saw film on these guys against Harmony and they dont look that good. Well you know, i was thinking that mabye they had a bad game, so i watched film when they played Harelton, and i still wasnt impressed.. Man im with these guys everyday and they are the most humblest bunch of guys I know, They do thier talking on the field, so i do thier smack talking before the game on here.. This game will be over at HALFTIME.!! NO way this game will be even close.. Thier speed dont compare to us, thier size dont compare to us. Jefferson dont stand a chance. And im being REAL and HONEST!!

Hey SLIKK I just saw where someone on another thread posted the State Farm top 25.

Jefferson #9

D-Field #25

So in support of the Tiger's a bunch of us EF boy's just canceled our insurance....LOL

Not only is their insurance over rated, obviously their knowledge of football is as well.. No wonder I'm an AIG client !! Thanks for the posterboard material Stinger, we've been needing it from someone, Jefferson fans sure aren't giving much..LOL

good luck to you guys as well !! thanks

3108, Tigerdeuce

you guys don't take it too serious now.. i think alotta people know where just giving these jefferson fans flack !! they know we respect them.. I'm pretty sure not one meaningful player is looking past Jefferson, maybe some of the underclassmen are super confident, some of the guys assosciated but not participating.. You know what I mean, its pretty simple, if we come in overconfident and don't take these guys serious we'll be playing basketball, easy as that.. and 3108 don't be surprised if bleeds gets ya.. you can't hide dem dirty wordz..LOL

yea we only had one player benched last week and that was mr jbh, big zavian "mr clog up tha middle " for some reason left his #76 jersey in dfield and had to wear #55, so everyone who dont know that was #76 running that punt back for a touchdown, i wish hugg would have made jbh dress out though, but be ready Mr. Hurndon will be on and popping friday night, that i can guarantee, yea slikk the seniors are a little over confident too, when i say i am close to this team i mean im so close that all i ever knew for a long time was thier nick names, all i am saying lets take care of them on the field and all will be well.

I have seen the State Farm top 25 rankings and its just horrible. I can't believe such a respectable website can't do any better than those rankings. It just goes to show, that rankings don't mean squat. I did see where Smoaky finally came to his senses and ranked Daingerfield ahead of Winnsboro. Both teams won this week, so I am not sure what finally convinced Smoaky, but I will give him credit, better late than never. (that aside is strictly for BigRedFan).

As for this game, I think Daingerfield will handle their business and dispose of the Dawgs. I am glad to see this rivalry renewed. It was always a fight when we played Jefferson in the good old days. I don't think Jefferson has played anybody this year. Their opponent's win/loss record this year is 37-63. By comparison, Daingerfield's opponent's win/loss is 63-37. Jefferson's most impressive win this year was against Harleton. In my opinion Harleton would not make the playoffs in 17AA. Call it smack, call it whatever you want. Daingerfield wins this one by more than two touchdowns.

Frank has spoken. So let it be done.

Jefferson #9

D-Field #25

Jerry Mills better do something about that... lmao Where was Winnsboro in that poll? I bet brf's keyboard sounds like a bunch of cockroaches running on aluminum foil right now.

You D'field people are funny. First you run your mouths and talk all that ####, then you are afraid the kids will start believing it. You don't even believe it yourselves. In 3 days, you might not be so cocky..........yeah were small, slower than your guys, haven't played anyone, shouidn't be ranked, shouldn't be on the same field with you YADI YADI YADI,,,,,,,,it will be played on the field not on this board!

You D'field people are funny. First you run your mouths and talk all that ####, then you are afraid the kids will start believing it. You don't even believe it yourselves. In 3 days, you might not be so cocky..........yeah were small, slower than your guys, haven't played anyone, shouidn't be ranked, shouldn't be on the same field with you YADI YADI YADI,,,,,,,,it will be played on the field not on this board!

unfortunately for the Dawgs, you are correct sam, it will be played on the field.

By the way, i like green eggs and ham, i do i like them sammy i am.

Jefferson #9

D-Field #25

actually it's this...

Texas Football/State Farm

Class 2A Top 25 Rankings

1 Mart (9-0)

2 Refugio (9-0)

3 Tatum (8-1)

4 Cisco (9-0)

5 Caddo Mills (9-0)

6 Idalou (9-0)

7 Newton (6-2)

8 Elysian Fields (8-1)

9 Jefferson (8-1)

10 Salado (9-0)

11 Muleshoe (8-1)

12 Farmersville (7-2)

13 Childress (8-1)

14 Randolph (9-0)

15 Gunter (9-0)

16 Holliday (8-1)

17 Teague (8-1)

18 Winnsboro (8-1)

19 Early (6-3)

20 Stockdale (8-1)

21 Canadian (8-1)

22 Blanco (8-1)

23 Rice Consolidated (8-1)

24 East Chambers (8-1)

25 Crane (8-1)

here is the link:

http://www.kbmt12.com/sports/localsports/11063711.html

i'm really surprised dfield isn't on there... but i'm not surprised that jefferson is.