Middle School Basketball?

Please feel free to post some scores. I know there are other good teams out there.

Pine Tree 8th grade A 38

Kilgore 18

I know that Winnsboro has a great 8th grade team. I've heard rumors that it's probably the best group to come through Winnsboro.

Hallsville's 8th grade girls are 7-2 and the only two losses came from Pine Tree.

How about Spring Hill, White Oak, Bullard, Brownsboro, Longview schools (judson, foster, forrest park) any other etc.?

• 1 month later...

Tatum's middle school.....

you can definitley tell Coach Carr's philosophy on basketball is finding a way into the younger kids, the 7th grade team plays just like his varsity team.....

javolik garret...point gaurd..boy has got moves for days...

wills myer.... shooting gaurd.... key defensive player and leader of the team....

cole hughes.... big rebounding inside.. can run the floor....

andrew stoker....power forward but can drain it from 3 point land.....

brandon meader....a beast inside at both ends...can really run the court with the gaurds....

bailey wright, cameron henderson, and shaq key players coming off the bench....

congrats on your first place tournament finish........

informant

Pine Tree 8th grade A team Girls defeated Kilgore last night 65-14. The Pine Tree B Team girls won 29-14.

I am well aware that basketball is a team sport and in asking this I in no way am trying to dimish the accomplishments of the team as a whole ~ that being said ~ I gotta ask ~ how did Minta do?

I am well aware that basketball is a team sport and in asking this I in no way am trying to dimish the accomplishments of the team as a whole ~ that being said ~ I gotta ask ~ how did Minta do?

She was 9-11 from the field and 3-3 from the FT line for a total of 21 pts.

tatum 7th grade boys take care of troup 38-29 to break their 1-1 record in district play against each other........

tatum now has the 2-1 advantage and should win the district title........

way to go, you all are my boys..........

informant

tatums 7th grade team out it to Arp last night in tatum, 51-38, a great effort was given by all the eagles, who with the win took their part of the district crown.........

congratualtions guys, i knew you could do it.........

also the tatum 8th grade boys defeated Arp on a last second 3 point shot by Trey Dillon Sterns........

trey also took a heck of a charge in the first half.........way to go bud.........

informant

tatums 7th grade team out it to Arp last night in tatum, 51-38, a great effort was given by all the eagles, who with the win took their part of the district crown.........

congratualtions guys, i knew you could do it.........

informant

Not sure what "out it to Arp" means but :happy65: :happy65: :happy65: anyway.

BTW, glad you found the right forum for JH :w00t: :w00t: