Congrats to 21A

THEROMO

21A Proving to be maybe the toughest around. Many potential all-state canidates from this dist. on both sides of the ball. No reason they all should not move on to the next round. I see Grapleland with the toughest test. Keep up the great work. Between both Div. 32 teams are left and 3 are from 21A. My predictions Alto 50-8 Cayuga 34-6 Grapeland 21-13. Best of luck to all teams involved!

21A Proving to be maybe the toughest around. Many potential all-state canidates from this dist. on both sides of the ball. No reason they all should not move on to the next round. I see Grapleland with the toughest test. Keep up the great work. Between both Div. 32 teams are left and 3 are from 21A. My predictions Alto 50-8 Cayuga 34-6 Grapeland 21-13. Best of luck to all teams involved!

Let's not forget how close Cushing came to making the play-offs as well - last game determined not only if they made the play-offs but a win would have won them the District Championship as well. Cross Roads and Oakwood had it tough this year but then look at their competition - three teams that advanced in the play-offs last weekend and another that could have.

Good luck to all three 21-1A teams this weekend!