prayers for family of coach vic bird

OLDLOBO

I would like to thank everyone for their prayers and support. My father loved what he did and he touched many lives and loved working with young people. He knew the Lord and walked with him here on this earth and is with Him still. Thank you for your prayers and your kindness. A visitation will be Friday, December 21st from 6 to 8 at Croley Funeral Home in Gladewater and the funeral service will be at 10 AM on Saturday at First Baptist Church in Gladewater. Thank you again. God Bless you all.

-Brian Bird

Brian, to you, Jennifer, Amanda, and your mom, our prayers will continue to be with you. It was a special service, for a special man who will be greatly missed. I heard some people say that even though they didn't know your dad that well, they were touched by the words of Bro. Ellis as he told of your dad's dedication and devotion to his family and to his students, his passion, both on the field and off, and his love for God.

May God be with you and your family always.

'

• 2 weeks later...
sound like an heck of an idea. coach bird gave alot of his energy to baseball at gladewater and i can't think of a better way to honor the coach and the man. who needs to contacted to get the ball rolling on that idea???

My guess would be either the administration office or the Athletic Department.