20A Baseball

Thegreatone

Carlisle will still be strong with the ones that return for them........should be a pre-season top 10 team. Overton will bring back more starters than anyone in the District so it will be interesting to see what they can do. Don't forget about Beckville.......I know they lost some key players but Hubbard and Ogden are some solid players and could keep them strong. I think all three teams will have a chance at the District title!!

• 5 weeks later...
Carlisle will still be strong with the ones that return for them........should be a pre-season top 10 team. Overton will bring back more starters than anyone in the District so it will be interesting to see what they can do. Don't forget about Beckville.......I know they lost some key players but Hubbard and Ogden are some solid players and could keep them strong. I think all three teams will have a chance at the District title!!

you know i keep hearing that "hubbard" will help lead this team yet i attended every game as a fan and saw what hubbard had when he was catching on pass balls he would halfway walk to get them allowing the runner to advance bases. but From what i seen leadership came from steven Bogenshuitz and others like that