Longview City League Basketball

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not BigNeck and his quotes don't much concern me.. obviously he was over enthusiastic with his prediction. But since you keep bringing it up, some could argue that he was closer with his prediction than you were with yours..

It is not my first time to be wrong and it won't be my last. However, if you won't to get technical, my prediction was better. He predicted they would beat the Pistols. I predicted the Pistols to win by 20+. At least I had the right team winning. One thing is for sure. I am not losing any sleep over it. It is still just a game.

P.S. I won't bring it up anymore. Best of luck to BigNeck. At least next year he won't have to deal with the Pistols. Zac is moving on to bigger and better competition in Dallas.

• 9 months later...
Bigneck, I know you are just trying to stir the pot. All of our players are from Pine Tree except one guy. The box score for our game looked like this.

Zac Spears 26 points 3 out of 5 from three point (Pine Tree)

Mason Hayes 14 points (Pine Tree)

Luke Shepperd 12 points (SH)

Bushe Morgan 8 points (Pine Tree)

Josh Mixon 4 points (Pine Tree)

Jackson Gore 4 points (Pine Tree)

We won our game 68-6 and it could have been 100-6. I felt that we did everything we could to not run the score up. Hey smooth 64, it was great to see some of the gilmer boys playing this year. We play the young guns on the 19th at 3:00, I'm going to let the players play the game on the court and not run my mouth like Bigneck. The only person I saw from White Oak at our game was the coach of the Young guns, Todd Weeks, and I think he has too much class to get on here and run his mouth. Good luck!