Cowboys Giants III - The End Game

Giants @ Cowboys - Who ya got?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Giants
    • Cowboys

There hasn't been this much at stake in a Cowboys Giants game since Rick Moranis faced off against Ed O'Neill in the blockbuster hit "Little Giants" and the premier matchup was Ice-Box vs. Spike!!!! My favorite play - The Annexation of Puerto Rico.

I'll take the Cowboys. This is only the 18th time that teams have tried to go 3-0 against the same opponent in one season and the overall record is 11-6. After this weeks game the record will be 12-6. How 'Bout Them Cowboys!?"

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the Giants did pull off the upset, but I think the Cowboys will win !! To many offensive weapons for the Boys plus Eli couldn't possibly have two great playoff games back to back...

I wonder if T.O. is just keepin his status really secret. He hasen't done an interview in a while and I'm tired of hearing what other people say about it.

He's not talking till after the game...he might give the G-men some bulletin board material. And we can't have that.

Boys by 10.

My gut says Da Boys by 2 scores. 10 - 14 points.

My prediction:

Dallas 24

Giants 13

Romo throws 2 TDs

Witten catches 1 TD

Crayton catches 1 TD

Marion " The Barbarion " rushes for 1 TD

Folk kicks 1 FG from about 42 yds

Owens opens up the field by gettin double covered all night

What color underwear will Jerry Jones be wearing? :notworthy:

its gonna be a close game and hard fought by both teams...but i think that dallas is the stronger team but they gotta play good....and i think that they can do it with or without T.O. but havin him on the field is a definate confindence booster for the boys...

its gonna be a close game and hard fought by both teams...but i think that dallas is the stronger team but they gotta play good....and i think that they can do it with or without T.O. but havin him on the field is a definate confindence booster for the boys...

this will be said after todays game....

WELCOME BACK TERRY GLENN!!!!

The Giants are doing two things that are keeping them in this game:

1) Gotten (by my count) six indefensible calls/holds that's helped them keep drives going.

2) They're going aftter zone spots that appear to be just behind the linebackers, mainly on the left side. Our linebackers aren't getting deep enough or not covering enough ground while Ellis/Ware are blitzing.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
47 seconds for a TD for the Giants, pitifull pass defense, the offense works over 10 minutes for TD doing what a offense needs to do by running the clock out and the defense gives it right back. Disgusted.

In comparison of performance in the first half, looks like the Cows' D should have gone to Mexico.

In comparison of performance in the first half, looks like the Cows' D should have gone to Mexico.

thats become something i expect from you...and i still love it :happy65: he had one to many siestas thou and thats what caused that last throw... :sleeping: