43 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Giants
    • Cowboys

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the giants have to be the most unsportsman like team i've seen ever!

idk how NY hasn't gotten a roughing the passer penalty yet and i'm not quite sure why there was no flag when jacobs nailed the play clock with the ball. i know its cliche to say but if it was TO then it would have been 15...right now neither team deserves to win...dallas has given the giants everything and the cowboys screw up every chance they get.

The game is over, the Cowboys have nothing left, they ran out of gas before this week though, the last 4 games was pathic, the special teams need to be evauated going into next year. Cowboys might have 12 pro bowl players but that is because the NFC is a lot weaker than the AFC. I think Green Bay will roll over the Giants next week though, the Giants may have left everything they had on the field today.

I do believe this, Romo has been the person that has turned this team around TO was a great help. Greenbay will go to the show and New England will destroy them there. I think the Cowboys are a few players short. You cannot have the penaltys that the Cowboys had in a championship game and expect to overcome everyone of them.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
you have to credit this loss to the offensive line...no doubt at all. and to crayton.

Exacly. BTW, am I the only one who heard Aikman say Crayton had argueably the best hands on the team? Genius.

Add to the list of reasons the Cows lost, their pass coverage at the end of the first half. Allowed NY to score with less than a minute on the clock after the Dallas FG.

Looks like Romo should have taken the OL and Crayton with him to Cabo.

Well, the Cowboys had a little something for everyone this year. 13 victories to (I'm sure) the great joy of the fans, one and out in the playoffs to (I know) the relief of the haters.

Everybody wins. :whome:

Especially ESPN. They'll be celebrating all week!