How about a Supporters Lounge?

Bilbo

On the other forums I frequent there is a place such as a Supporters Lounge where those who do support the forum can have access to a private place. This place can have things such as game threads, audio interviews of top posters, and or a place where the rules can be more relaxed. I believe this would bring more money to the Smoakhouse as people will want to see what is hidden and or enjoy a place where they can be a little more sarcastic.

We are, and have been for some time, considering ways to create a "contributors" group. This group would, in fact, enjoy some perks. It has to be done just right, and there lies the delay in implementation. We do not want to adopt a "fee" based system - or give the impression of one. Smoaky.com will always be a free site... always being defined as within reasonable limits.

If you have made a donation in the past, or are considering doing so in the future, please know that it is very much appreciated. Those funds go directly into monthly license and maintenance fees.

Thanks

Daf

On the other forums I frequent there is a place such as a Supporters Lounge where those who do support the forum can have access to a private place. This place can have things such as game threads, audio interviews of top posters, and or a place where the rules can be more relaxed. I believe this would bring more money to the Smoakhouse as people will want to see what is hidden and or enjoy a place where they can be a little more sarcastic.