TO overrated?

Guest bleeds

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! For someone who hates T.O. so passionately, you sure sounded an awful lot like the old Terrel. You're just like the old T.O., no wonder you hate him.... lol

You guys are gettin worse and worse about T.O. and it's all because he is making ya'll look like a bunch of butts because he has proved ya'll wrong. This is too good.

Hey. Truth hurts. I love ME some ME. :thumbsup:

You are absolutely correct.... just like that egotistical punk Emmit Smith ended up on Dancing with the Stars... what does that have to do with the price of crack on your street???... lmbo

never had a problem with Emmit Smith and wasn't comparing TO to Emmit in any way...that would be a slap in the face to E Smith. All i meant to say is the Dancing with the Stars is a perfect platform even more so than football to have TO say hey look at me. And i don't get your crack comment either...are you looking for a bargain or something?

You are absolutely correct.... just like that egotistical punk Emmit Smith ended up on Dancing with the Stars... what does that have to do with the price of crack on your street???... lmbo

never had a problem with Emmit Smith and wasn't comparing TO to Emmit in any way...that would be a slap in the face to E Smith. All i meant to say is the Dancing with the Stars is a perfect platform even more so than football to have TO say hey look at me. And i don't get your crack comment either...are you looking for a bargain or something?

the whole comment was sarcasm BigDawg...he was kidding about that whole thing.

Unless I missed something its....

Witten 1

Owens 0

.... so maybe Witten is over-rated

Sorry TDB, not that easy. I'm talking in their Cows careers.

TO is not overrated. No one on this board can tell me that when he retires he won't be regarded as one of the best to play the game. It doesn't matter if you like him personally or not, the bottom line is he produces on the field each and every sunday. For all you haters out there keep hatin'. He is still one of the best to ever play the game. :thumbsup:

Braylon Edwards is blowing by everybody in this category. I was actually stunned to find out he drops this many passes.

he normally doesn't, he's actually got some of the best hands in football, he's just having an off game, he'll make up for it the rest of the season with some amazing plays. I'd be suprised if he dropped 4 more the rest of the season. Although it is the type of thing that can get in your head, like thowing from 2nd to 1st for Chuck Knoblach

Oh sorry, I didn't know saying someone was a good football player was having "man-love" for him. I didn't say you would have to agree with me, it's a fact that when he retires he will be regarded as of one the best. Sorry if you don't agree but it's true.

I didn't agree with you. As a result, you called me a hater. So while you didn't say I had to agree with me, what you did say was if I didn't, I was a TO hater.