***Here are Dallas Cowboys cuts***

Well they now only have 2 healthy wide recievers to play against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday. That tells me that Jerry has something up his sleeve and we are about to get another wide reciever from somewhere.

Here are the cuts:

IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys reduced their roster to the NFL minimum 53 on Saturday by releasing 21 players, including sixth-round draft choice Erik Walden, and placing former Pro Bowl guard Larry Allen, who was formally signed on Friday, on reserve/retired.

Surprisingly, even with three receivers injured, the Cowboys released rookie free agent Danny Amendola and first-year free agent Mike Jefferson, leaving them with only two healthy wide receivers on the 53-man list.

Here is the list of the players the Cowboys released on Saturday, along with all the other roster moves:

Larry Allen (reserve/retired)

Danny Amendola

Drew Atchison

Remi Ayodele

Richard Bartel

Mark Bradford

Alonzo Coleman

Julius Crosslin

Dowayne Davis

Marcus Dixon

Tearrius George

Ryan Gibbons

Rodney Hannah

Mike Jefferson

Keon Lattimore

Cory Lekkerkerker (injury settlement)

Todd Lowber

Darrell Robertson

Junior Siavii

Marcus Smith

Tyson Smith

Erik Walden

Amendola will likely go to the practice squad, where he should be. He's still got some learning to do.

The only real surprise I see is that somehow Alan Ball is still with the team.

I'm guessing by Monday evening, Alan Ball will no longer be on the team. They have to make room on the roster for Keith Davis.

lattimore and amendola were two i was rooting for, especially amendola

Yeah, I like to see underdogs succeed too, but after seeing Amendola in practice, it was obvious the guy was too short and when you are that short you can't afford to lose ground by making as many mistakes as he did. He definetly is no Wes Welker. Anyone who remembers how Wes Welker almost by himself tore University of Texas apart when they played at Texas Tech can attest.

I wish that Lowber kid would have done better. he has tons of athletic ability just needs the experience I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up somewhere and starts turning heads in the next couple of years.

I agree with you. The guys has tremendous speed and good hands. All I saw was he was trying too hard and making small mistakes. He just needed to be accepted and calm down. There's no way I would have let him leave. I would have AT LEAST signed him to the practice squad as a developmental player.