To all of the Tatum Haters.

hogwash

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny seeing that we have as many wins as carthage now and we always seem to beat carthage when we play them...they were so happy not to be in our district (one less loss for them)....i know lets rename them to:

the carthage chihuahuas.....(small and loud barks but could beat the kitty cat next door instead they run and hide and shake in fear!)

not so nice is it???

funny seeing that we have as many wins as carthage now and we always seem to beat carthage when we play them...they were so happy not to be in our district (one less loss for them)....i know lets rename them to:

the carthage chihuahuas.....(small and loud barks but could beat the kitty cat next door instead they run and hide and shake in fear!)

not so nice is it???

Thats funny since Carthage wanted to play Tatum this year but the Taters didn't want to play us. I guess that we will see how this matchup will take place seeing that Tatum makes it to playoffs, if they make it to the playoffs!

Guest dawghouse03
Hey, the Eagles always enjoy a little trash talk!

I believe they might be some of the best in the 'business"!! :notworthy:

ya id have to agree....

once again JEALOUSY rears her ugly head!

you wont find many people being jeolous of being 1-2

what the heck our school name is the eagles..but i guess our nickname will be the taters..... nothing like get mashed by a bunch of taters

now that was a good comeback :thumbsup:

Obviously with Tatum being down this year they are really missing all the press they are used to getting, so they have to creat some just so no one will forget about Tatum until they can get back to respectability. Welcome to the real world Taters!

Guest Bear_Den
Obviously with Tatum being down this year they are really missing all the press they are used to getting, so they have to creat some just so no one will forget about Tatum until they can get back to respectability. Welcome to the real world Taters!

I heard Tatum played about 2-3 guys against Troup last week that missed the first 2 games! Is that true TDB?

Hey! Regardless of the win-lose stat, I still salute my friends over in Tatum. True character is not shown on the scoreboard, but by the people representing the team & town. One thing I learned last year is that those from Tatum and from Arp are truly a class group! Good luck guys...if not this year, then next! No matter what happens, they can NEVER take away those Championships!!!

This is possibly the funniest thread i have ever read. But for real, Like said. Gotta respect the championships, not the fans of it. The taters will be good sooner or later... i didnt even mean to call them taters. Its just too catchy. Good luck to the rest of the season Tatum. Hope things pick up.

We all know who you are, Better give us your best jab, upper cut or what ever your best swing is. Because We are Tatum. We can take it. Its beeen awhile since we have started 0-2 but, we will be fine.. Just remember all you haters, That Tatum will rise to the Top again. BECAUSE we are Tatum.

I'm a self-proclaimed Tatum hater, and yes...I am enjoying your demise :happy65:

It sure is sweet being able to sit here and watch all the Tatum trash talkers eat crow. or should i say TATER....

Dark times ahead for Tatum, I think they should be better next year, just not much talent in this senior class (not knocking them, they got about 3-4 really good athletes just the supporting cast isn't as good as it has been)

It sure is sweet being able to sit here and watch all the Tatum trash talkers eat crow. or should i say TATER....

Dark times ahead for Tatum, I think they should be better next year, just not much talent in this senior class (not knocking them, they got about 3-4 really good athletes just the supporting cast isn't as good as it has been)

rideum,

you BOYS down in shelby county have been UNABLE to hold our jocks must less anything for the last several years.

sincerely,

tatum fans

lugnut,

Yeah, we are into self-degradation. Maybe you believe bad spot-light is better than no spot-light but we don't.

Did I mention I love Taters.... MMmmm MMmmm good. I like home style taters and did I hear someone mention Maters?? Mater sandwiches are good with lots of salt and pepper.

BTW, yes Bear Den, we are still not 100% but that is no excuse. We just haven't executed as well as we should be.

THE TATUM EAGLES, the team you love to hate... ya don't just get hatred, you have to earn it... lol