To all of the Tatum Haters.

hogwash

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Regardless of the win-lose stat, I still salute my friends over in Tatum. True character is not shown on the scoreboard, but by the people representing the team & town. One thing I learned last year is that those from Tatum and from Arp are truly a class group! Good luck guys...if not this year, then next! No matter what happens, they can NEVER take away those Championships!!!

I agree zion_stinger, we may talk smack the week we play each other, but we support each other those other weeks. Good luck to you guys!!!

Love those taters!!

Guest dawghouse03
Hey! Regardless of the win-lose stat, I still salute my friends over in Tatum. True character is not shown on the scoreboard, but by the people representing the team & town. One thing I learned last year is that those from Tatum and from Arp are truly a class group! Good luck guys...if not this year, then next! No matter what happens, they can NEVER take away those Championships!!!

lol!!!

you wont find many people being jeolous of being 1-2

Kevnasty got your numbers backwards there. That is two State Championships and one loss out of the last Three years trips to State Championship Game. Lots of people would be Jeolous of that.

Congratulations on your wiin over Celina. looks like Daingerfield is for real this year. Carry it all the way.

you wont find many people being jeolous of being 1-2

Kevnasty got your numbers backwards there. That is two State Championships and one loss out of the last Three years trips to State Championship Game. Lots of people would be Jeolous of that.

now that was a classy comeback :notworthy: go eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been called worse by better. Tatum sizucks.

doubtful....very doubtful!

like most some on this thread, you come on hear slapping your gums and you dont support either of these schools, man thats great.

we will take your criticism, your jabs, no problem.

ignorance is bliss in this house of doppleganger33!

I've been called worse by better. Tatum sizucks.

Whats with the "sizucks" thing?? Are you trying to sound stupid? Or do you think it sounds good? If you're trying to sound like some bad, cheap snoop dogg wannabe from the R.V. park-then congrats!! you pullled it off!! But if not, I apologize, keep trying...baby steps.

Whats with the "sizucks" thing?? Are you trying to sound stupid? Or do you think it sounds good? If you're trying to sound like some bad, cheap snoop dogg wannabe from the R.V. park-then congrats!! you pullled it off!! But if not, I apologize, keep trying...baby steps.

Chill yo. I stayed at a Holliday Inn in Crenshaw...I rate to be a poor man's version of Snoop Diggity Dog.

Adaptation is the mother of survival. I'm just trying to come down to Tatum's level, yo. No harm, no foul...better yet, try to get to .500!

Tatum Sizucks....sizzle my dizzle.

Chill yo. I stayed at a Holliday Inn in Crenshaw...I rate to be a poor man's version of Snoop Diggity Dog.

Adaptation is the mother of survival. I'm just trying to come down to Tatum's level, yo. No harm, no foul...better yet, try to get to .500!

I think you meant Ice.jpg

Yea thats gonna get ya banned. See ya around!! And BTW, what are you even talking about?? that whole post didnt make any sense.

Enjoy SDC while you can, you'll be gone by the end of the day.

Yea thats gonna get ya banned. See ya around!! And BTW, what are you even talking about?? that whole post didnt make any sense.

Enjoy SDC while you can, you'll be gone by the end of the day.

Do you even have a pulse? Are you even here? Can't you tell that was the entire point of the post...there was no point. Tatum has been the reigning champ for 457 years running! It is "our" time to kick them while they are momentarily down. Don't you know that is human nature, geeze!

I'm tellin ya....some people have no idea how hard it is to be a gangsta. :rolleyes:

and your teams record is ?

and they have how many state championships ?

and you were inbread with whom ?

and your teams record is ? Cowboys - Undefeated

and they have how many state championships ? 5 World Titles

and you were inbread with whom ? Yo mama

That right there is some good stuff :coolio:

He is just bored, he has been out of work since his last movie "Malibu's Most Wanted".

So is this. I love this thread :happy65: