To all of the Tatum Haters.

hogwash

and your teams record is ? Cowboys - Undefeated

and they have how many state championships ? 5 World Titles

and you were inbread with whom ? Yo mama

call the moderators, call the police, and the FBI.....

this guy is a NECROPHILIAC!

and a necrophiliac on the verge of getting a butt whooping!

while your rooting for the Dallas Convicts, you'd better watch your back!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know who you are, Better give us your best jab, upper cut or what ever your best swing is. Because We are Tatum. We can take it. Its beeen awhile since we have started 0-2 but, we will be fine.. Just remember all you haters, That Tatum will rise to the Top again. BECAUSE we are Tatum.

thats a load of #### the only reason they looked good because they were in a 2A district were they could win now they are in 3A again and getting beat like they stole something like they should and we are tatum thats just stupid why would you even say that way to be orignal tatum

thats a load of #### the only reason they looked good because they were in a 2A district were they could win now they are in 3A again and getting beat like they stole something like they should and we are tatum thats just stupid why would you even say that way to be orignal tatum

so i guess that state title while in 3A was just a goof?

kinda like your state title in 2A!

if you didnt like getting wipe out by tatum, you should have fielded a better team!

Chill yo. I stayed at a Holliday Inn in Crenshaw...I rate to be a poor man's version of Snoop Diggity Dog.

Adaptation is the mother of survival. I'm just trying to come down to Tatum's level, yo. No harm, no foul...better yet, try to get to .500!

looks like .500 now. and every w makes you look s.........

People hate Tatum because they win. If you want to beat them then get out there and put in the hard work. With me being from Spring Hill I welcome Tatum and Gilmer for the fact is they make us work hard to beat them. Look at our distict and you will see alot of good teams in it. I will pull for Tatum every game but one so people need to get over the fact that Tatum has done well for a while now.

Do you even have a pulse? Are you even here? Can't you tell that was the entire point of the post...there was no point. Tatum has been the reigning champ for 457 years running! It is "our" time to kick them while they are momentarily down. Don't you know that is human nature, geeze!

I'm tellin ya....some people have no idea how hard it is to be a gangsta. :rolleyes:

Well, since you're suspended now, being a forum gangsta might be a little bit harder for ya.