alto vs frankston

footballfiend

Yeah I'm wandering if they'll still be able to play Friday, I drove through their today and powerlines are down everywhere around the school!

They said school would resume Wednesday but I don't know, I know the team will practice tomorrow

As of Tuesday morning the power was still out.Guess its a waiting game now.I know they have people working on it, so lets hope.

Go Alto Yellowjackets

:happy65: Now this is not funny Tiger1995.Go on back to your farm & ranch report.Good luck with Westwood

GO ALTO YELLOWJACKETS

My bad but this weeks edition was good hahaha Good luck I hope thta yall have a good game. Frankston will be tough. maybe I have some crow this week.

Tigers, what????? Fankston hmmmm Indians and Alto hmmmm Yellowjackets. Nope don't see no tigers there. Wow!!!! I really hope you aren't from Arp!!! Give us a bad name (like we need help) :whome: !

Well i was wondering about this. Are we playing Indians or Tigers :getlost: Maybe Indians dressed up like Tigers :happy65: OR Tigers dressed up like Indians. :getlost: WOW to much thinking giving me a headache!!!!! :bangin:

GO ALTO YELLOWJACKETS