Tatum at Atlanta

BeezieBRO

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this should be a fun one....never played tatum in regular season before. we've played them 3 times in the play-offs that i remember and they won all of them. plus when they've been in 3A they've always been neck and neck with us at the regional and state track meets every year. yeah...we're fast but so is tatum. so i think the speed is neutralized and it will become a game of execution. both teams 0-2 right now and in a rebuilding mode. we had an off week this week due to IKE when the game with carthage was canceled.

look forward to having you guys come up for a visit. :thumbsup:

this should be a fun one....never played tatum in regular season before. we've played them 3 times in the play-offs that i remember and they won all of them. plus when they've been in 3A they've always been neck and neck with us at the regional and state track meets every year. yeah...we're fast but so is tatum. so i think the speed is neutralized and it will become a game of execution. both teams 0-2 right now and in a rebuilding mode. we had an off week this week due to IKE when the game with carthage was canceled.

look forward to having you guys come up for a visit. :thumbsup:

Tatum is 1-2 actually, but I think Atlanta will beat them

Atlanta 35

Tatum 14

Atlanta has a stingy defense and will most likely stuff Tatum's ground game.. Watch out for Wabbit #24, that kids a beast !! If Atlanta irons out some things offensively I see them having a respectable year..

Atlanta 21

Tatum 14