cayuga vs. kerens?

inthegame08

Unsure bout that . Saw Cayuga Friday night and I think they were better last year. Shead was beastlike but not impressed everywhere else. Coulda been an offnight. QB looked off. Kerens is very solid most of the time. Will study it and give my opinion later.

Guest bulldog_467

This game will be Cayuga's toughest so far. Stay focused and play hard and the Wildcats will come out with the win. Cayuga by 7.

its pretty obvious that Cayuga has this one in the bag!! and to you who said that Cayuga was better last year... i strongely disagree... no doubt they were good!!! Still they worked hard over the summer and are still workin their hardest.... and ya maybe the QB was a little off... but it happens to everyone so get off his case...!!!!!! :) ill post later and see what kind of mess you people have to talk!!!!

GO CAYUGA!!!!!

i don't know about this...

as i saw it from the sidelines, i would say that Cayuga just had a shaky night against Dawson. I don't think they we're better last year. Not when you have a group of kids up here all summer drilling for THIS season. There is always room to improve, and i believe they have done that. Skill has gotten sharper, definitly.

In my opinion i think the cats spend all week KNOWING they were going to beat Dawson. I mean WHO didn't. So maybe they forgot to play just a little bit. ;) Not to mention Caleb Summerville sitting out the whole game from the injury. This team has got a powerhouse, yes. But they also have OTHER kids who bust their butts to run that ball! Give em credit! But this week is a different story, they KNOW Kerens is going to bring the heat, expecially on their homecoming. Think the cat's are overlooking Kerens all week? WRONG. :)

i won't predict the score, but i will say that the cats will come out on top. :thumbsup:

better last year?.. pshhh. lol

Guest bulldog_467

I believe the Wildcat Coaches will have the boys good and ready for Kerens. Also most of these boys were here a few years ago when Kerens was blowing Cayuga out of the water as their 2A opponent. Now I think Cayuga may have a score to settle with Kerens. I don't see the Wildcats underestimating the Bobcats, but I also don't see Kerens laying down and taking a licking. This will be a hard fought win for Cayuga.

I believe the Wildcat Coaches will have the boys good and ready for Kerens. Also most of these boys were here a few years ago when Kerens was blowing Cayuga out of the water as their 2A opponent. Now I think Cayuga may have a score to settle with Kerens. I don't see the Wildcats underestimating the Bobcats, but I also don't see Kerens laying down and taking a licking. This will be a hard fought win for Cayuga.

Well spoken bulldog and I'll add as I travel all over the county everyone believes in the Yuga cats this year. Come out wave your rally towel and watch the cats bring home another victory. :flowers:

Alright mr. frito man........ you're getting awful close to the tom's factory over in Corsicana when you enter navarro county on friday night!!!! Good luck to the wildcats, but it definately won't be an easy one, especially with it being keren's homecoming. I'm predicting a quadruple overtime with the refs throwing in the towel and calling it a tie!!!!!!!

two good teams= I'm not gonna pick a winner; whatever happens, happens!!

Alright mr. frito man........ you're getting awful close to the tom's factory over in Corsicana when you enter navarro county on friday night!!!! Good luck to the wildcats, but it definately won't be an easy one, especially with it being keren's homecoming. I'm predicting a quadruple overtime with the refs throwing in the towel and calling it a tie!!!!!!!

two good teams= I'm not gonna pick a winner; whatever happens, happens!!

Lol C Train...They do that mess then I believe tha world is def. comin to an end lol...