JT VS. WF RIDER

Jt grad

What are ya'lls thoughts on this game? JT got in the win column last week and whipped Arlingto Lamar(they were 2-0 going into the game). IMO, JT has turned the corner. They played Lufkin to the ABSOLUTE wire and should have beaten them and now they have just beat down an Arlington Lamar team that was 2-0 and scored 72 points the week previously. JT won 37-10. I watched Rider on ESPN and saw alot of good talent out there for them. SS did a GREAT job against them in the second half. This is a very big game for JT.

What are ya'lls thoughts on this game? JT got in the win column last week and whipped Arlingto Lamar(they were 2-0 going into the game). IMO, JT has turned the corner. They played Lufkin to the ABSOLUTE wire and should have beaten them and now they have just beat down an Arlington Lamar team that was 2-0 and scored 72 points the week previously. JT won 37-10. I watched Rider on ESPN and saw alot of good talent out there for them. SS did a GREAT job against them in the second half. This is a very big game for JT.

In the words of Chris Berman,"C'MON JT!"

I don't think you can "turn the corner" unless you win consecutively.

If Rider can stop the turnovers, then it'll be a close one with Rider pulling it out.

If Rider turns it over 5 times for the 3rd straight games, then JT in a blow out.

I don't think you can "turn the corner" unless you win consecutively.

If Rider can stop the turnovers, then it'll be a close one with Rider pulling it out.

If Rider turns it over 5 times for the 3rd straight games, then JT in a blow out.

lol...he made that comment on the 5a board.....got a long ways to go for that to happen