18-2A

sports r us

yeah don't talk about the king! lol i guess i can't blame them he did get them the wins that they have! by the way how did he get that enlglish grade up from a 50 to a 70 in 2 days? hmm?? lol its funny but i wish everyone in the district the best of luck kids and young men. lol

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another example of why stupid people should not have children.

now lets not get personal with him now just because he failed the sixth grade twice dont go calling him stupid. why not use a more profesional word like mentally challenged? lol goodluck to yall tonight.

After watching EF tonight I figured out what is wrong with them. They have to be the most undisciplined team I am have seen in years. They must of had 5 personal foul penalties at least. If they played half as good as they talked they would be state champions. Someone needs to take control over there and they could actually be decent.

How about all yall get off of Joe Benefield, He was born on March 23,1990. I can't wait until we play Union Grove so they he can run all over yall.

Wow your knowledge is amazing. Why on earth would I not believe a girl from ex when she says joe is 18. I am so sorry. I am completely convinced that he is 18 now. I will never make a joke about him being able to purchase alcohal legally. You and joe must be a thing. Give him a kiss for me

How about all yall get off of Joe Benefield, He was born on March 23,1990. I can't wait until we play Union Grove so they he can run all over yall.

Wow your knowledge is amazing. Why on earth would I not believe a girl from ef when she says joe is 18. I am so sorry. I am completely convinced that he is 18 now. I will never make a joke about him being able to purchase alcohal legally. You and joe must be a thing. Give him a kiss for me

Wow your knowledge is amazing. Why on earth would I not believe a girl from ex when she says joe is 18. I am so sorry. I am completely convinced that he is 18 now. I will never make a joke about him being able to purchase alcohal legally. You and joe must be a thing. Give him a kiss for me

Wow your knowledge is amazing. Why on earth would I not believe a girl from ef when she says joe is 18. I am so sorry. I am completely convinced that he is 18 now. I will never make a joke about him being able to purchase alcohal legally. You and joe must be a thing. Give him a kiss for me

What will be amusing is watching Joe"the old man" run all over your team. I am convinced that it doesn't matter how old Joe is,because he will be on the field the night that EF beats UG again for the 8th millionth time. Joe will have the last laugh so go ahead and make all the jokes that you want to.

Actually he is my family, and we are tired of all these lies on this page. You must not have anything else better to do, than to worry about how old he is. Come friday the beast will be unleash. So beware

2 weeks left!

White Oak (4-1)- Harleton, @ Sabine

Harleton (4-1)- @ White Oak, Harmony

Harmony (4-1)- Winona, @ Harleton

Winona (3-2)- Harmony, Elysian Fields

Union Grove (2-3)- @ Elysian Fields, New Diana

Elysian Fields (2-3)- Union Grove, @ Winona

New Diana (1-4)- Sabine, @ Union Grove

Sabine (0-5)- @ New Diana, White Oak

So how about some talk about district players, I don't keep up with every team in the district or all the players but I'm interested to see who you would pick for All District Honors this season. I'm sure McCurdy, Humble, maybe Benefield but what about some linemen offense and defense?

Now thats pretty immature. Oh well alot of people from UG are. It shouldn't matter how old Benefield is. Just go play. Now your just makin up excuses so when yall lose you will have something to say.

So how about some talk about district players, I don't keep up with every team in the district or all the players but I'm interested to see who you would pick for All District Honors this season. I'm sure McCurdy, Humble, maybe Benefield but what about some linemen offense and defense?

ya i don't no to much about the lineman on either side of the ball in this district??

Well with two weeks left I honestly did not think Sabine would be winless in district so far. I didnt believe we would be in the playoff picture but I did think we would have a few district wins. Thats ok though. There is still two weeks left and who knows what can happen. Either way I think its been a better year for Sabine than the years past and our JV has been winning some ball games this year so I feel good about the coming years. Not to mention what the 8th grade has been doing to teams this year. I will say its be enjoyable going to games where at halftime we still were in the game.

As far as this weeks games I expect them to be just as exciting as every other week. Good luck to everyone this week.

Well with two weeks left I honestly did not think Sabine would be winless in district so far. I didnt believe we would be in the playoff picture but I did think we would have a few district wins. Thats ok though. There is still two weeks left and who knows what can happen. Either way I think its been a better year for Sabine than the years past and our JV has been winning some ball games this year so I feel good about the coming years. Not to mention what the 8th grade has been doing to teams this year. I will say its be enjoyable going to games where at halftime we still were in the game.

As far as this weeks games I expect them to be just as exciting as every other week. Good luck to everyone this week.

Sabine has come a long way, its hard to change from the top down, the younger kids coming up will benefit the most from what the program is doing, there could be some bright years coming for sabine.

ya i don't no to much about the lineman on either side of the ball in this district??

I keep up with Union Grove players, but I don't know much about the other teams. Jason Wynn at nose gaurd is a big kid who eats up blockers and when he is aggressive can make some noise, Carter and Quick are Guards both very solid, both kinda small to be playing that position, both can play defensive end as well, Woodfin is solid, also plays both ways. Kalinec is our smallest up front but he is a fighter, not gonna over power anybody but he finds way to block people. All in all they are a pretty good group up front.