Texas five game stretch

mav6325

Guest imyahuckleberry
92,201 will see techsas u get humiliated in the cotton bowl by

oh yew. mack will soon be selling used cars for red mccombs.

Where you at goat boy?

Anyone want to update their predictions now.

hoping for 5-0, probably more like 4-1

I admit I was on the OU bandwagon and picked them to beat Texas but Texas showed more "heart" than any team Texas has put on the field under Mack brown. The new defensive coach has lite a fire that has spilled over into the offense plus Greg Davis opens up the offense and Texas goes on to play Penn State in Natl. championship game this season.

Texas always has the talent (and should being state Univ) and all the great players in Texas..could you see an "all texas team" players that went to high school here playing together!!!Todays QB's who all will see playing time for Texas will be Colt McCoy;Chase Daniels; and Gramah Harrell. Key receivers are Shipley;Cosby'Dez Bryant;and Crabtree........

Texas high school football is the best............

All of the predictors who said Texas would lose to OU....there is a dead crow on the side of the road between Chapel Hill and Tyler. Stop by and serve yourself a bite!

where is everybody? twinkee twinkee- when you finish your crow from the other websites, stop by here and for a bite.

45-35, and knocking off OU from #1....awesome.

Don't worry about the #1 ranking. It's not going to make the opposition play any harder than they were already going to play against Texas, because it's Texas. I also don't think you have to worry about a let down against MU after OU as Mack is 10-0 in games after the Red River Shootout.

Texas has had 3 good teams in a row in CU, OU and Mizzou. I always check out appoll.com and check his predictions on there and he didn't pick Texas in any of those games.

No one thought Texas would be playing this well this season; most people predicted Texas to finish 3rd in the Big 12 South. I don't care who you are, you have to admit that Texas is playing better than any team in the nation. They're outscoring opponents at will and the defense is making stops when necessary. Special teams are playing great (except against Maclin) and the team chemistry continues to grow. With Colt playing so well, I don't think anyone can stop their offense. The only team left with a decent defense is Kansas! As long as the Texas defense can continue to make those big stops, they will win out.

i think i may be a little scared if or when we play Mo again... idk why, but it wont be so big.

Like when we played CU twice in 2001 after beating them the first time 41-7 with a chance to play in the NC but lost and Nebraska, who was 2nd in the Big 12 North, got killed by Miami in the Rose Bowl

Texas has had 3 good teams in a row in CU, OU and Mizzou. I always check out appoll.com and check his predictions on there and he didn't pick Texas in any of those games.

No one thought Texas would be playing this well this season; most people predicted Texas to finish 3rd in the Big 12 South. I don't care who you are, you have to admit that Texas is playing better than any team in the nation. They're outscoring opponents at will and the defense is making stops when necessary. Special teams are playing great (except against Maclin) and the team chemistry continues to grow. With Colt playing so well, I don't think anyone can stop their offense. The only team left with a decent defense is Kansas! As long as the Texas defense can continue to make those big stops, they will win out.

are you talking about the Kansas team that gave up 670 total yards to OU?

• 2 weeks later...

I knew going into this stretch of games that it was going to be tough on the horns, but I didn't expect Tech to play so well and have all the luck on their side. Hard fought battle for Texas, but the injuries and lack of depth at the end took it's toll.

And now we turn the page to November. Texas is sitting very pretty right now in the BCS for starters. Texas Tech has to play Okla. State and OU. OU and Okla. St. both have to play eachother as well. Texas has Baylor, Kansas and Texas A&M. Alabama still has LSU and a possible date in the SEC Championship game. Penn State still has a few games left with non ranked opponents which will hurt them when they are trying get those valuable strength of schedule points.

Tech needs to lose twice though. That is the key. If Tech does not lose then I hope they run the gauntlet and win it all.