Alto-Carlisle

The grammer c r a p is nothing but juvenile attempts to get digs in. No one is on here for literature or grammer lessons. Stick to the games. No one on here cares for or tolerates that kind of childish mess much less think it necessary to proof read every post as though they are turning in a paper.

If you read my post,I said Alto did play a good game. I was not trying to talk trash,I was just stating facts. And as far as #1 goes,he maybe a good player, but he has a big attitude problem. You got to admit though we may not be as talented as your whole team, but we have heart and we played a heck of a 2nd half. Oh and before you post you might want to spell check you have so many grammar errors in your post. I think Cayuga will take Alto when they play them depending on which Alto team shows up.

:happy65: lol.I'm very sorry about my grammar,I will try harder.And as far a Carlisle playing a heck of a second half maybe, but I think Alto just played a horrible second half.Good luck with Grapeland you are going to need it. :whome:

:happy65: lol.I'm very sorry about my grammar,I will try harder.And as far a Carlisle playing a heck of a second half maybe, but I think Alto just played a horrible second half.Good luck with Grapeland you are going to need it. :whome:

Well you can say the same thing about us. We played a great second half , but a horrible first half because of the turnovers. I think overall it was a good game , we both had a bad half and a good half.

Refs threw a flag on Alto at the beginning for a sideline warning, but marched off 5 yards on the field, 1st instance is supposed to be a WARNING!! Everyone knows that!

They were in la-la land for the most part.

There is no longer a sideline warning, first incident results in a penalty. New rule change.

THE CARLISLE SIDELINE IS DEEP AND WIDE COMPARED TO OVERTON....I was really sad for the Cayuga "get back" Coach at Overton.....That would be Coach Branch......He never really got into it that much because the "get back line" was under the bleachers........... and he thought some of the kids might get spit on if we ask them to get back that far......"GET BACK BEFORE HE THROWS A FLAG"......The man can get a sideline back.....But the best was when he ran into the ref at a JH game and it just sent both of them flying.....note cards pens jolly ranchers mini-thins were scattered all over the place....not sure who the mini-thins belonged to......

THE CARLISLE SIDELINE IS DEEP AND WIDE COMPARED TO OVERTON....I was really sad for the Cayuga "get back" Coach at Overton.....That would be Coach Branch......He never really got into it that much because the "get back line" was under the bleachers........... and he thought some of the kids might get spit on if we ask them to get back that far......"GET BACK BEFORE HE THROWS A FLAG"......The man can get a sideline back.....But the best was when he ran into the ref at a JH game and it just sent both of them flying.....note cards pens jolly ranchers mini-thins were scattered all over the place....not sure who the mini-thins belonged to......

FIVETOOL, I understand the problem with many sidelines, ours included. I have to tell you though I think every team has a good GET-BACK coach and some are even great. Almost worth the price of addmission to watch their antics. Maybe someone should start a thread on best GET-BACK coach.

Thats very true they are not as good as the 2 state championship team BUT you should thank your lucky stars that it wasnt our 2007 team y"all never would even scored...And as for as # 1 being a baby I'll take him over your hole team .He's more a player than anyone Carlisle has.So don't be bashing any player we have because y'all don't any as good.... :thumbsup: Y'all lost bottom line. Carlisle as a good team i hate to a fan get on here and talk trash about the other team that just bet them.

I agree that both teams had their ups and downs during this game. However, in the end, it was Alto's night. Alto has a good team -- maybe not the same level as the two previous years -- but I don't know of many (if any) schools who have had three back to back state championship teams. Regardless, there is no reason to "bash" individual players. I would definitely say that Alto's #1 is a great player who plays each game with a lot of heart. If Alto keeps it together, gives each game their all, and keep their injuries down, they could very well make a deep playoff run. :notworthy: That being said, it is time to get past last week and focus on next week. Good luck Jackets!

The grammer c r a p is nothing but juvenile attempts to get digs in. No one is on here for literature or grammer lessons. Stick to the games. No one on here cares for or tolerates that kind of childish mess much less think it necessary to proof read every post as though they are turning in a paper.

Couldn't agree more!

I agree that both teams had their ups and downs during this game. However, in the end, it was Alto's night. Alto has a good team -- maybe not the same level as the two previous years -- but I don't know of many (if any) schools who have had three back to back state championship teams. Regardless, there is no reason to "bash" individual players. I would definitely say that Alto's #1 is a great player who plays each game with a lot of heart. If Alto keeps it together, gives each game their all, and keep their injuries down, they could very well make a deep playoff run. :notworthy: That being said, it is time to get past last week and focus on next week. Good luck Jackets!

I'd be good too if I was 19 yrs old and still playing football.

I'd be good too if I was 19 yrs old and still playing football.

And therein lies the rub. If you would have just come out and said that was what you had a problem with at the outset we all could have saved a lot of typing and wasted effort trying to have a decent conversation about the game. It would be much better for all concerned if next time you just lead off with a comment like "I'd be good too if I was 19 yrs old and still playing football." That way we could all just focus on your unbelievably ignorant comment right away versus trying to discuss the game. Also, you might just try to stick to the facts of the game versus trying to play Dr Psychology with all of us "poor ole country" Alto fans by offering your diagnosis on player attitude. As to your comments about grammar, let's just say my care-meter just registered zero.

And therein lies the rub. If you would have just come out and said that was what you had a problem with at the outset we all could have saved a lot of typing and wasted effort trying to have a decent conversation about the game. It would be much better for all concerned if next time you just lead off with a comment like "I'd be good too if I was 19 yrs old and still playing football." That way we could all just focus on your unbelievably ignorant comment right away versus trying to discuss the game. Also, you might just try to stick to the facts of the game versus trying to play Dr Psychology with all of us "poor ole country" Alto fans by offering your diagnosis on player attitude. As to your comments about grammar, let's just say my care-meter just registered zero.

cut indiansin07 some slack, he can't help it, when you have an head coach like they do that runs his mouth and has an attitude its bound to rub off on others around

No I got tired of hearing bout how he's a great player this and great player that and what ya'll fail to mention is that he's been at Alto HS for 5 yrs...And as far as player attitude I call it like I see it on the field. You alto people are full of yourselves just because you've won back to back championships. Too bad you wont' this year. I believe Maud is the team to beat..

No I got tired of hearing bout how he's a great player this and great player that and what ya'll fail to mention is that he's been at Alto HS for 5 yrs...And as far as player attitude I call it like I see it on the field. You alto people are full of yourselves just because you've won back to back championships. Too bad you wont' this year. I believe Maud is the team to beat..

Where do you get your info. from? Sorry buddy, he's been in HS 4 years like everyone else, he's in my bros. grade I think I'd know! As for being 19, is it any different than some being held back and turning 19 in football season?? Like in Celina which is a comman thing their?

You know for a fact we wont win state? You better win Friday or you wont even know what playoffs are! Just be glad UIL didn't place yall with us last 2 years or you would have eally been in a tizzy! :sorcerer:

Where do you get your info. from? Sorry buddy, he's been in HS 4 years like everyone else, he's in my bros. grade I think I'd know! As for being 19, is it any different than some being held back and turning 19 in football season?? Like in Celina which is a comman thing their?

You know for a fact we wont win state? You better win Friday or you wont even know what playoffs are! Just be glad UIL didn't place yall with us last 2 years or you would have eally been in a tizzy! :sorcerer:

Go easy on him 'RED' ,We both know # 1 just had a bad night, his first one in four years :happy65: .And as for as Play-off for Carlisle they need to worry about Grapeland & Overton before play-off talk....I dont think they can beat Grapeland. :thumbsup: