• Elysian Fields by a lot
    • Elysian Fields in a close one
    • White Oak in a close one
    • White Oak in another blowout

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benefield was playing qb last night....u sure about that failure?

If he did fail inelligability doesn's start until 3:300 PM this Friday.

Anyways, I expect White Oak to win this game big. I just wish I could be there so I could see how EF feels being on the other side of the beating.

White Oak doesn't need to think this game is in the books. Play as if it's for the district crown, just like most people believed it would. For a team that hasn't been in the position to win a district championship in football for a very long time they need to go out there and take what they deserve! I'm going to take White Oak and believe it will be close at the start but by the end of the 3rd qtr it should be put away. Btw, if Bennefield IS out bc he failed...it could be a very very long night for the jackets. Especially after all the trash talk they were flingin around in the pre-season..and something about White Oak eatin crow come Oct. 10th? Haha we'll see if they eat their own crow now :happy65:

Goodluck Necks! :thumbsup:

WO wins easy. EFs only threat joe bennefield failed and and now both of their QBs are done.

EF gets killed

Why is everybody worried about Joe Benefield, EF has alot of good players. EF might have gotten off to a bad start but don't count them out yet. When was the last time Union Grove beat EF let me know.

dentondude they lost to Harmony 20-0 last wk. and efgirl they only have 2 players. Kriegel whos big but not even that good and bennefield. if he failed if will be a loooooooooooooooooooooong night.

ok hows kriegel not good but yet hes got a scholarship to play at texas?? that was a dumb statement :thumbdown: