• Elysian Fields by a lot
    • Elysian Fields in a close one
    • White Oak in a close one
    • White Oak in another blowout

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if Kriegel will be playing either. He left the game against Harmony in the 3rd quarter with a leg injury. He had to get help coming off the field. EF doesn't have the size to stop WO especially if the big end doesn't play

I don't know if Kriegel will be playing either. He left the game against Harmony in the 3rd quarter with a leg injury. He had to get help coming off the field. EF doesn't have the size to stop WO especially if the big end doesn't play

that would be a plus :happy65:

why are yall afraid of benefield and kriegel, think that they are going to run all over yall. :happy65:

who said anything about being scared?? i mean i would love the competition but who wouldnt be glad to hear that a teams top 2 players arent guna play??

hes lazy and was pretty much a nonfactor in the games ive seen him play. therefore hes not that good WO33. he got a scholarship cuz hes huge. he'll get to college work out get bigger and then go from there. happens all the time.

Kriegel whos big but not even that good and bennefield.

What? Yes he is good. Good enugh to be the Def. Play of the year for 19-2a. Good enough to accept a D-1 scholarship his Jr. year(even though a couple of my buddies went to tu on scholarship and never really played, BUT they were late signees their Sr. year and this was when tu was playing in the early 90's).

If he is having issues with legs/knees that does not mean he isn't good. It means he is hurt.

That he is playing in that condition either means he has a huge heart for the game, or his coaches are simply using him. Maybe some of both. Who knows.

Tip-rest injured players during non-district play, only district games determine play-off position.

As much as I would like to see EF beat the tar out of WO, I just just don't see it happening. WO is too good this year. I see WO rolling over EF pretty easily!

WO 42

EF 14

You may be the real deal, but 2 years ago Harleton moved from 1a to 2a & Jefferson moved from 3a to 2a. Jefferson ran wild over everyone and were ranked #1 in state when the two teams met. Guess how that turned out? You got it, Wildcats win. It can happen to anyone... :ermm:

i just want to congradulate WO on this exciting season. everything seems to be clicking this year for us. i expect another domination friday night. we showed heart over union grove and played an excellent game. we keep building every week. this week should be fun!

WO- 49

EF- 7

Where is the Megaphone Mafia? You guys need to get on here and back your boys like you have in the past... These White Oak fans are not giving ya'll a chance....

Question for ya'll... What would it take for White Oak to meet up with the mighty Tigers from D'field in the playoffs? We will be going small school assuming that Jefferson makes the playoffs. How about ya'll? Would make for a nice draw at Lobo...