EF vs WO, EF WINS 19 -9

BigDave

Congrats to the Stingers, I knew they'd get things rollin sooner or later... And WO finally got a taste of a good team and got whipped, welcome to 2A !!

EF is still alive in the playoff hunt, and I think WO learns from this loss and still has a solid season !!

Congrats to the Stingers, I knew they'd get things rollin sooner or later... And WO finally got a taste of a good team and got whipped, welcome to 2A !!

EF is still alive in the playoff hunt, and I think WO learns from this loss and still has a solid season !!

Thanks SLIKK this win was wwwwaaaaaayyyy over due.

Some big hits tonight by EF, not sure the Roughnecks have been hit that hard all year. Great job jackets playing together as a TEAM, you guy's are right back in the hunt stay focused.

Best of luck W-Oak the rest of the way.

Thanks SLIKK this win was wwwwaaaaaayyyy over due.

Some big hits tonight by EF, not sure the Roughnecks have been hit that hard all year. Great job jackets playing together as a TEAM, you guy's are right back in the hunt stay focused.

Best of luck W-Oak the rest of the way.

Great job Jackets, keep it going.

Hats Off to EF, they played a heck of a ball game... i can't imagine that team losing to harmony and harleton, i guess they knew how big of a game it was and finally played to their potential. white oak came out flat and never could get things going, apparently ef's defensive front was totally different from what we were expecting and we never could get the offense going. again, great job EF, you guys did what you had to do, especially good game to Busby and Bennefield(who did play, idk who started the garbage about him being out), these two guys carried their team to victory... i hope white oak learns from this loss, and continues to improve. i see EF winning out in district and making the playoffs, they've probably got the other best 3 teams out of the way now...

worst officiating crew ive ever seen im my entire life

You msut have been at he Arp game WOW that was horrible as well. It seems like there have been a few games that the officiating was not as it should be. But thats just part of the game.

Hats Off to EF, they played a heck of a ball game... i can't imagine that team losing to harmony and harleton, i guess they knew how big of a game it was and finally played to their potential. white oak came out flat and never could get things going, apparently ef's defensive front was totally different from what we were expecting and we never could get the offense going. again, great job EF, you guys did what you had to do, especially good game to Busby and Bennefield(who did play, idk who started the garbage about him being out), these two guys carried their team to victory... i hope white oak learns from this loss, and continues to improve. i see EF winning out in district and making the playoffs, they've probably got the other best 3 teams out of the way now...

56 you are right this was not the same EF team that we fans have watched the last 2 weeks the boy's seemed to come together last night and play all out.

I think the Benefield rumor was started by our 18 2a friends over in tha Grove (Golfinstud and Lion Catcher), it made for some really great reading material last week.

Busby has been a 3 year starter and the MAN on "D" this year for EF, once again last night proved why he is one of the best in 18 2a. The radio said he had 16 tackles, 2 sacks and around 25-30 yards rushing.

Benefield RAN like the Pain Train of old last night, 2 td's and 1 passing. Rose for EF was a gamer last night also. All in all great team effort by tha JACKETS

Best of luck to you guy's the rest of the year.

Great job Jackets and coaches! I really saw a bunch of individuals come together and play as a TEAM last night. We are proud of you! It is amazing what a TEAM can do as opposed to 20 INDIVIDUALS!

White Oak players and coaches, you have nothing to hang you heads about. Ya'll are a good ball team and showed nothing but class even in defeat. Good luck the rest of the season.

I think that last night was a classic 2A matchup that proves why the kids line up and play the game instead of going with what the media, etc. says is going to happen.

56 you are right this was not the same EF team that we fans have watched the last 2 weeks the boy's seemed to come together last night and play all out.

I think the Benefield rumor was started by our 18 2a friends over in tha Grove (Golfinstud and Lion Catcher), it made for some really great reading material last week.

Busby has been a 3 year starter and the MAN on "D" this year for EF, once again last night proved why he is one of the best in 18 2a. The radio said he had 16 tackles, 2 sacks and around 25-30 yards rushing.

Benefield RAN like the Pain Train of old last night, 2 td's and 1 passing. Rose for EF was a gamer last night also. All in all great team effort by tha JACKETS

Best of luck to you guy's the rest of the year.

Actually that came to me straight from yalls qb who got hurt last week, Austin. Just stating what I was told from someone from ef.

Great game though guys didn't see this one comin at all. Kinda scares me. EF and UG can't afford to lose again. If both of us win out till we face each other that game should decide the last playoff spot