I WAS WRONG!

BRAD

I was wrong bout Colt McCoy and glad of it. when he was recruited out of Jim Ned, thought he would always carry clip board and when he became starting QB still had to prove to me he was good QB. He seem like he could when games UT was suppose to. but he lost twice to A&M, first don't think he should have started because was still had cobwebs from KSU game. Today he made me a believer

Colt McCoy is much smarter this year also, glad to see him mature, the line is much better like you added! It will be even better next year with that huge class we recruited and with what we return! I put him as the best QB i have ever seen from the begginning of this year til now. Hes DUAL THREAT also! I think he looks much faster than chiles now also! Glad he will probly stay for next year, hes not done breaking records! Vince young will be forgotten about by next year.

Vince young will be forgotten about by next year.

As a current Longhorn, I can promise you that Vince Young will not be forgotten by any true 'Horns fan. Colt is a great QB, but until he puts some championship trophies in the trophy case and gets his number retired, he has nothing on VY.

As a current Longhorn, I can promise you that Vince Young will not be forgotten by any true 'Horns fan. Colt is a great QB, but until he puts some championship trophies in the trophy case and gets his number retired, he has nothing on VY.

Vince Young started two games against OU. 1-1 His RS freshman year Mock started the game, but Young came in at 13:30 in the first qtr only down 7-0. It was almost like he started that game. With VY Texas was 1-2 against OU.

McCoy is having success relative to what VY had. He is playing with two of VY's most reliable recievers in Shipley and Cosby. Only if McCoy had David Thomas, IRby was close but is out now.

Young had way more athleticism and became a more accurate passer as the seasons progressed. His running ability made him the biggest threat but he could throw well too. McCoy is a way smarter and is far more accurate than Young and is progressing as a runner.

Lots of similarities in the two in my opinion but the biggest is that they both had loads of passion for the game and their teammates.

I'll never forget Vince either. You don't or can't just drop a legend, because the next guy is going to possibly be as good as he was. I hope Colt is remembered as a better QB than Vince by the time his career at UT is done. The reason for that is if in the future he's thought of as a better quarterback than VY when it's over he will probably have won 2 national titles.

I love VY, and Colt and could never forget about either of them. I know the guy was just making a statement in support of Colt and how well he's playing it's just a little bit overboard.

I've heard his SOPH. year the offense was too complex. They put more on than he could handle. The OC simplifed things and it's working.

No, his sophmore year they lost of the experience from the seniors that graduated the year before. Texas was young last year, especially on offense. Colt ran for his life most of the time, which resulted in more passes on the run and more interceptions. This year he returns the same OL that has a lot more experience, giving him more time in the pocket. Cosby is as good as every, and Shipley is finally healthy. It's the same offense, just more experience all over

No, his sophmore year they lost of the experience from the seniors that graduated the year before. Texas was young last year, especially on offense. Colt ran for his life most of the time, which resulted in more passes on the run and more interceptions. This year he returns the same OL that has a lot more experience, giving him more time in the pocket. Cosby is as good as every, and Shipley is finally healthy. It's the same offense, just more experience all over

Exactly. 3 OL drafted off that team. They left alot to be filled.

Until Colt actually wins major bowl game, Holiday Bowl does not count,Vince Young was MVP of Rose Bowl two yrs. in row. Or when Colt wins national championship,then we can have conversation bout Colt being mentioned with VY

• 3 weeks later...
ditto!!