Tech vs. Nebraska

DLine06

Am I the only one who thinks that Nebraska's coach is a complete idiot for not going for 2 when they scored with 0:29 in the game?

I can't believe that he'd rather play TT on a 25 yard field than just go for the win when he had the chance on the road against a ranked opponent. DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!!

Ok so you are saying it is not the defenses responsibility to get themselves off the field? How can you say that with a straight face? Whose fault was it that Nebraska had the ball for 30 minutes in the first 3 quarters. It was the defense. Nebraska had 4 possesions and ate up that much time. You can not tell me that is in any way the offenses fault. Tech scored no faster than in any other game this season but the defense was tired in this one. Want to guess why? Maybe because Nebraska held on to the ball for 8 minutes a drive. Geez did you even watch the game?

Also how are OU and UT going to kill Tech. Nebraska ran this gameplan to perfection and still lost. Tech has proven they can score with anyone. There isnt much more Nebraska could of done. Tech only stopped them twice. Think about that.

It is their fault for not getting off the field, but it is their offenses' fault for putting them back on the field so quick. If the O would keep the ball longer than 3-4 plays, which is enough for them to score or punt, the defense wouldn't be put on the field so long. The Tech defense is the weakness to the team, always has been since Leach took over. It is almost like they can't get a good defensive recruit for that reason as well. If your defense ####, do you want them on the field longer than your offense? No. If you know your offensive unit is way better than your defensive unit you better find ways to keep the defense off the field. Or you'll give up 21 pts to a average team in the 4th quarter.

OU and UT will kill Tech. Those two teams are far better than Nebraska anyday of the week, especially on Saturdays.

"There isn't much more Nebraska could have done. Tech only stopped them twice. Think about that.".......What if Tech had used more of the clock and prevented Nebraska from getting their hands on the ball and killing Tech's defense. Tech may have won in Regulation and not OT. OU and Texas won't need overtime to beat Tech. It will be over in 4 quarters.

Ok so Tech should start running more plays that will not work just to keep the defense on the field? The reason our running game is as good as it is now is because of how we use it. Tech's O isnt made to run the clock, thats just the way it is. What makes you think UT and OU will kill Tech. Last year Tech seemed to do pretty good against them with a worse defense. I think Tech will do just fine against them.

You can't base the season on one game. Do you really believe Oregon State and Ole Miss are better than USC and Florida?

Ok so Tech should start running more plays that will not work just to keep the defense on the field? The reason our running game is as good as it is now is because of how we use it. Tech's O isnt made to run the clock, thats just the way it is. What makes you think UT and OU will kill Tech. Last year Tech seemed to do pretty good against them with a worse defense. I think Tech will do just fine against them.

You can't base the season on one game. Do you really believe Oregon State and Ole Miss are better than USC and Florida?

+1

Tech beat A&M last year by 28, how did they beat UT? Oh noez! it don'ts make no cents