Mississippi State hands No. 13 Vandy their first loss.

Guest bleeds

I happened to have been at the game, and while I'm not going to rush out and order bowl game tickets yet, the 'dawgs looked like a different team than they did against La. Tech and Auburn. However, the toughest part of the season is ahead of them.

MSU 17, Vanderbilt 14

You are talking about Vanderbilt. Remember when Cutler was there. The went 6-0 and didn't win another game the rest of the year.

What's your point?

Vandy had already beaten two ranked teams this season and was No. 13 prior to Saturday's game and by some weird nod from those who decide these things, has managed to stay in the top 20 after being handed their first loss by a team who is, at best, struggling and at worst, poorly coached and verging on pathetic.

IMO this just shows along with games from the big 12 this week, that BIG XII and SEC champions should play for the national championship this season. I promise you that if USC or Ohio State makes the national championship this year i may never watch college football again. If the idiots who call themselves "experts" and voters dont realize that atleast the top 5 best teams in the nation are in these 2 conferences, then something is wrong.