Mizzou @ Texas

DB2point0

Mizzou @ Texas  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Texas
    • Mizzou

Chase Daniel played his worst game of the year. Texas has proven they can slow down and dominate offense like OU, so if OkState's terrible defense can stop Mizzou, I do believe Texas won't have too much of a problem. Muschamp will be able to come up with some schemes to mess with Chase Daniel. A Heisman leader should arise from this game!

Right now Heisman leader should be Colt with Bradford and Daniel 2 and 3

Chase Daniel played his worst game of the year. Texas has proven they can slow down and dominate offense like OU, so if OkState's terrible defense can stop Mizzou, I do believe Texas won't have too much of a problem. Muschamp will be able to come up with some schemes to mess with Chase Daniel. A Heisman leader should arise from this game!

Right now Heisman leader should be Colt with Bradford and Daniel 2 and 3

Ya'll dominated OU to 35 points. Mizzou was off and probably looking ahead to playing a team who just won the shootout. I imagine Chase Daniel will come into this game motivated to show he is the best.... (I don't think he is but he does)... This will be a very good game and UT will have to score about 42 to win in my estimation. I think that is very possible but Mizzou is pretty good at forcing turnovers and that will be the most important part of this game, the turnover battle.

UT-42

Mizzou-38

Chase made some rare mistakes vs. the POKES. He tryed to make things happen when they weren't there. I hope he's forced into pressure situations again. I would think he cares more about winning than proving he's the best. Despite the errors, he had 436 All purpose yards.

TX 38

MIZZ 17

UT's offense is every bit as high powered as Mizzou's, the difference being the Defenses.. Texas will have just enough defense to out last the Tigers.. If UT's O-Line gives McCoy enough time he'll slice Mizzou's putrid D all day !! The same can be said for Daniel, but I see Erakbo and co. having another big day and forcing plenty of ill advised throws..

Tigers 28

Horns 38

The curse of #1, will it take a week off ??

i tell ya what Texas looked dang good last week. And they did things that champions do. Down multiple times, 3-14, 10-21, 20-28 to name a few, the horns fought back and outplayed, what the experts (how funny that they are so wrong this year) have said is the best team in the nation. I find it strange that today on College football live, Texas still gets no love. Jesse palmer says Penn State is better than texas. After just last week i believe he said Oklahoma was the best team.

As for the game, Mizzou goes as daniel goes, and i think Daniel will play better this week. however, texas sure was impressive last week on both sides of the ball. Horns win another good un

As for the game, Mizzou goes as daniel goes, and i think Daniel will play better this week. however, texas sure was impressive last week on both sides of the ball. Horns win another good un

Daniel will probably play better, but MU's defense has nothing on UT's defense. OU was helped tremendously on their first touchdown when the officials didn't call OU for a blatant holding call on one of those big offensive linemen on that end around that got all the yards. Then the third down pass that went for a TD that really wasn't a TD.

Then later on UT stopped OU and their punter did a good acting job and got the personal foul pushing the ball well inside Texas territory where they scored a little bit later. UT could've held them, but didn't so I might shouldn't have counted this one.

Then the one blown coverage where Gresham caught the ball and was wide open. UT held them to 14 points in the second half, so that's pretty durn good against OU. All I'm getting at is UT could very well have held OU to more like 24 or 28 points instead of 35 if a couple of things had happened a little differently, but oh well, they won.

UT truly, offensively put up 38 points on a very tough OU defense so I don't see how MU can win this game unless UT doesn't play to their capabilities.

Tough game to call. Texas is due for a let down after the game against OU. Mizzou is just as likely to have a let down due to their disappointment. Texas experience will pay off in the long run and Muschamp keeps the Missouri offense out of the end zone. Texas 38 Mizzou 30.

catluv i completely agree. I thought the Texas defense played much much better than the 35 pts on the scoreboard showed. The punter being ran into was ridiculous, i watched it over and over on tivo and i have yet to see more than a slight graze at the very best, definately not enough to warrant even the 5 yard penalty. And i agree about the busted coverage for Greshams TD, there wasnt anyone even remotely close, i guarantee muschamp wont let that happen again.

All i know is i have watched daniel and company put up LOTS of points in the last 2 yrs. But i have also watched a Texas defense get better and better each snap. Personally, i think Texas can stop mizzou, but im not gonna be so stubborn as to think that they will pitch a shutout.

I've changed my mind on this, I really wanted to give UT credit but the more I think about this game the more I think they are going to come out flat early and have Mizzou jump on them about 24-7, UT makes a bit of a comeback but Mizzou pulls away at the end by the score of 41-31. William Moore will be huge in this game from his safety spot.

I would not wonder off into that much water unless I was Mark Spitz......in his prime.

Texas for first time , I saw. showed grit and guts to come back and beat OU..They nees to give Shipley the game ball last week cause he change momentum everytime Texas needed it.I am on the texas bandwagon now,,Texas 35 Mizzou 31