OSU Best in BIG 12?

BeatNavy

i think that mizzou wasnt playin like normal because chase daniels had never been pressured before. until saturday that is. that cowboy defense has been gettin better every week, dont be surprised when the UT-OSU game comes down to the final few minutes.

I think it will be a great game as well. But Texas will be too much for them defensively.

Offensively- yes i think as of right now texas' offense is miles better than OSUs defense, but i will be more than a little surprised if the longhorn defense will be able to hold OSU on offense, their are just too many weapons...and very well balanced between run and pass.

Too many weapons......that's what all the experts said about Oklahoma.

There have been 4 or 5 #1 ranked teams this year--and at some point, they all looked unbeatable. There is more pairty in College football than in any other level of the game. If anyone from UT thinks that OSU can't win this game, they need to look no further than what happened in Baton Rouge, Athens GA, or Corvallis OR this year. There are 9 teams in the Big 12 that could beat any other team in the Big 12. I think there are 9 teams capable of going to and winning a bowl game this year.

Don't sleep on Okie St. Their defense isn't as good as they looked last week, but they have the offensive fire power to hang with and beat anybody.

I've watched flim on Ok. St. and those kids get after it. They are fast and flashy with the zone run scheme and Zac Robinson has became a better quarterback.

Ok. State's defensive gameplan against Mizzou was very well executed and smart. They made enough stops to get the job done.

I've watched flim on Ok. St. and those kids get after it. They are fast and flashy with the zone run scheme and Zac Robinson has became a better quarterback.

Ok. State's defensive gameplan against Mizzou was very well executed and smart. They made enough stops to get the job done.

OSU did a fine job against MU Saturday night and looked tough doing it.

I actually think that the defensive scheme Okie St. used against Mizzou will be very effective against teams like UT and Tech

I think Ok State's scheme was perfect against an offensive line that uses wide splits. Crash the DE's inside, loop one or both DT's outside with the occassional blitzing LB