New Diana vs Elysian Fields

coltsboy

There was talk on here last week that Benefield would not play against W.O. because of grades, yet he played. EXPLAIN...

Never was true. I talk to the teacher that he had for the class he was supposed to be failing in, and she said that she had not even graded the test and had not even finished grades yet. It did get alot of people on here excited and talking it up. WO didn't know if Joe was gonna run,pitch, or PASS. Get it......PASS. AH WELL it was a good week last week and ND is coming to the HIVE this week. Last time they came ND came from behind 20 points and won. That was a bad week.

I was on EF earlier in the year saying they were overrated being ranked in the top ten in state and that was true. They lost too much from last year. But, that doesn't mean they can't do some damage in their district. I think they will end up getting the last playoff spot.

I will take EF in this one 20-7. Good Luck stingers.

EF will take the win. Good luck from Arp.

I guess everyone was wrong about the score!!

ND-34

EF-12

I guess the booing at the eagles before the game came back to bite elysian fields in the rear.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, i didn't expect this at all, what a surprise! did EF not show up to play or did ND finally get things going? i guess that knocks EF out of playoff contention this year...

Eagles are just showing what they really got!!!

:happy65: Way to go, Eagles!!!! :happy65:

I had to work last night, and couldn't attend the game. Can someone give me a rundown of how the game played out?

The game wasn't listed in this morning's Longview News Journal.

Thanks!!

why didn't they "show what they got" the last three games?

They finally are getting there groove together, sometimes it takes a couple of games.

What happened to wo last week they sure didn't get the job done!!