Palestine vs. Brownsboro

QueenHornet

35 members have voted

1. 1. Take your pick

• Palestine Wildcats
    • Brownsboro Bears

The Cats should win but need to stay focused. This is what everybody likes to call a trap game. The Bears are hungry and have nothing to lose. We have alot to lose, so we need to take the field ready to play 48 minutes. Our offense needs to take them out of the game early, and our Defense keep them out. If we let them hang around bad things could happen. I do not see us losing this contest but we have to be mindful of the potential for such so that we can eliminate it.

The Cats should win but need to stay focused. This is what everybody likes to call a trap game. The Bears are hungry and have nothing to lose. We have alot to lose, so we need to take the field ready to play 48 minutes. Our offense needs to take them out of the game early, and our Defense keep them out. If we let them hang around bad things could happen. I do not see us losing this contest but we have to be mindful of the potential for such so that we can eliminate it.

Brownsboro does have a quick strike ability, but the speed from Palestine will offset that. Palestine should have a good night on both sides of the ball. Good luck Friday - WW fans will be cheering for you.

I know the odds are not in favor of my Bears, but i still have faith in them. Good luck tonight Bears lets come out with a win :clap:

I don't blame you a bit. Your offense has shown they have firepower, If Palestine's defense is not up to it, this could be a barnburner with the last one scoring winning the game

To the Brownsboro Bears Congrats. Tonight you were the better football team. You played much harder and with more determination and desire than we did. You beat us in every phase of the game. Good luck with the rest of your season. As for my Wildcats I hope Olin is not hurt badly. If the second half was any indication we don't have a servicable backup. EJ and Terrance and devin are great pieces to the puzzle but Olin makes the offense go. Several injuries on the defensive side of the ball including Asa Davidson. Playoff hopes are not dead but they took a beating tonight. Have to rebound and beat Athens next week. Tonight hurt my heart. It seemed we lacked focus and drive to fight back, but come next Friday I will be there. Its in my blood I bleed maroon. I still love my Cats

don't think that Palestine will have much of a problem with Bboro. palestine's offense should be able to have it's way all night on the bboro D. penalties hurt bboro against Westwood a lot, especially late in the game with bboro's defense showing frustration. should be a solid outing for Palestine and a W.

looks to me that palestine had a big problem with da bears..they lost 37-7

I agree with wildcatsfan, Brownsboro beat Palestine in every phase of the game. I have also never seen so many injured players for one team in all my life. Not taking anything away from the Bears but that was not the Palestine team that played against Fairfield. I would love to see Terry to go up under center instead of going shotgun all the time, but the coaches are the ones in practice and know something I don't. I couldn't help but laugh and turned to someone and said look Palestine is playing so bad even the bad is leaving(they have a competition today) which is also another thing I have never seen before. I think the coaches will have them ready for the game against Athens. In closing I would like to say that I love to watch Terrance Simon run, he makes one move and he is gone running as hard as he can. Also like wildcats fan I will be in the stands cheering for the Wildcats

• 11 months later...