Carlisle/Overton

FearTheSpear78

With both teams out of the playoff hunt, this game is for pride. What better game to play for pride than the one against your all time hated rival. Its seems to have turned more into a friendly rival the last few years, and maybe thats okay...But both schools know that if you have to pick a game to win, this is the one. Too bad Price, but we got this one!!

With both teams out of the playoff hunt, this game is for pride. What better game to play for pride than the one against your all time hated rival. Its seems to have turned more into a friendly rival the last few years, and maybe thats okay...But both schools know that if you have to pick a game to win, this is the one. Too bad Price, but we got this one!!

yeah too bad you dont have this one. It probably wont be the drubbing we gave ya'll last year, but we will beat ya'll this year. I don't think you will be able to stop the wing t offense. What was Darden's injury? I heard he got hurt in friday nights game. You better hope he plays to have any chance against us. We will see how it turns out friday night though . I know our boys will come out to play playoffs or not.

yeah too bad you dont have this one. It probably wont be the drubbing we gave ya'll last year, but we will beat ya'll this year. I don't think you will be able to stop the wing t offense. What was Darden's injury? I heard he got hurt in friday nights game. You better hope he plays to have any chance against us. We will see how it turns out friday night though . I know our boys will come out to play playoffs or not.

Standard schoolboy reply that I expected from you gooberheads. Dont write checks your team cant cash (if you even play). As far as Darden's injury...He's OK. But know this, we dont miss a beat without him. Sure he's ONE of our better players, but not all of our eggs are in one basket.

Standard schoolboy reply that I expected from you gooberheads. Dont write checks your team cant cash (if you even play). As far as Darden's injury...He's OK. But know this, we dont miss a beat without him. Sure he's ONE of our better players, but not all of our eggs are in one basket.

It's ok Coach Baker will have the team ready to go against ya'll just like last year when we sent ya'll back down 42 with what I remember was a blowout win for us.

I'm going with Overton in this one...They have played very hard the past 2 weeks. I think Overton by 14 :thumbsup:

you dont know anything about the carlisle/overton football games txgolfer. We played ya'll close and ya'll blew them out. Good luck with Cayuga in 2 weeks, your gonna need it!

you dont know anything about the carlisle/overton football games txgolfer. We played ya'll close and ya'll blew them out. Good luck with Cayuga in 2 weeks, your gonna need it!

Well dang it to heck ... and here all this time I thought it was okay to know nothin' 'bout nothin' and still be able to throw out a well thought out prognasticator-like expert opinion along with the rest of the folks out here. Now what am I gonna do with my time if I can't pick the winner of games like Overton and Carlisle ..... dilemma dilemma ... dang it to heck.

Well dang it to heck ... and here all this time I thought it was okay to know nothin' 'bout nothin' and still be able to throw out a well thought out prognasticator-like expert opinion along with the rest of the folks out here. Now what am I gonna do with my time if I can't pick the winner of games like Overton and Carlisle ..... dilemma dilemma ... dang it to heck.

your usin som bigg ole words in that dere thread. i missed whom you picked.

if you're going to go off of past games scores to make your decisions, how about your score with grapeland and our score with grapeland. i think he was going off of the way the teams have played the last few weeks(heart). i am not saying you all have not played with heart. i am just saying the games our boys have played the last two weeks have had a change in them( the level of heart they played with). i have first hand knowledge of the rivalary from both sides of the field. it will be a good game, because it always is. don't make the mistake of thinking this is last years team. you ought to know first hand what a different coach does for a program i.e. rocky baker.

there's some Carlisle logic for ya " We lost better than y'all lost so we're gonna beat ya. Durr" The sad thing is if he follows his own logic he still loses cause grapeland only beat us by 7. None of these other schools matter now playoffs are out of the picture for Overton and Carlisle. The team that wants it the worst is gonna win. GO STANGS!!!!!! :bangin:

I'll agree that carlisle is down from the last few years. I guess the Henderson transfer rate must be drying up. See what happens when you have to play WITHOUT 4A ball players. Back to the some old run of the mill Injuns. Maybe you should look to New Summerfield for help...Oh, wait, thats been done too!!

I'll agree that carlisle is down from the last few years. I guess the Henderson transfer rate must be drying up. See what happens when you have to play WITHOUT 4A ball players. Back to the some old run of the mill Injuns. Maybe you should look to New Summerfield for help...Oh, wait, thats been done too!!

that seems like standard reply from someone from Overton. Doesn't matter we will beat ya'll friday night and prove everyone wrong.

Guest openinacan
good luck to Baker and Robinson.

they are both good coaches

darkside i like you lol baker and robinson are good they're prior records show it lol good luck both sides but i gotta pull for them indians i think they will want it more bein as its the rivalry game like i have said in a post b4 its gonna be dirty you can count on that :mad: grrr... hahaha so much hate in these two teams