Bad News for Texas Fans...

GabeHorns

I know Texas will be fine, but a lot to do with college football is momentum. If you were at the Mizzou game, the crowd helped a lot of the Texas momentum. I've never been to a game at DKR that was louder and with such an excting atmosphere... Don't know if it had to do with Texas being #1 and picked to lose to Mizzou by many, or that it was a prime time ABC game at night, but it was loud!

It used to be "take a number and wait your turn". After seeing them almost fall to Nebraska and barely beating aTm he is a little worried about playing a good football team.

On the contrary, I'm not worried. Because the biggest game as far as I'm concerned is the Kansas Jayhawks.

Playing in Lubbuck.... AT NIGHT! Rough environment

Every time we play in Lubbock it's well into night time before the game is concluded. Last time we played in Lubbock we spotted them 21 points in a night game and we still beat them. This UT team is WAY better than the team I just mentioned.

This isn't bad news for UT, it's the norm.

Every time we play in Lubbock it's well into night time before the game is concluded. Last time we played in Lubbock we spotted them 21 points in a night game and we still beat them. This UT team is WAY better than the team I just mentioned.

This isn't bad news for UT, it's the norm.

that was the worst Tech team since the 2000 squad, I'm going to be at the game, probably painted like Brandon Carter on the front row prepared to heckle!

Let me put a different spin on this. This is not bad news guys. Lets go down memory lane. 5 Star recruits have been leaving Texas to play at other high profile programs because of what????? National Television coverage. EVERY SINGLE big game Texas has been in has been nationally televised. You think recruits are sitting up and taking notice? This is huge for Texas and the Big XII in general. Not only do the sportswriters on both coasts and everywhere in between get to view the Longhorns, they also get to watch Colt McCoy and the media promotion of McCoy for Heisman just gets bigger and bigger. No, this is GREAT news for Texas if the game is on either of the two networks.