Overton vs. Carlisle

STANG23

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting this new thread because it got under my skin that Carlisles name was before Overtons on the last one. I just feel like it should say Overton vs. Carlisle not the other way around :thumbsup:

Thats great stang more people could afford to have a sense of humor on here LOL. :sorcerer:

Thats great stang more people could afford to have a sense of humor on here LOL. :sorcerer:

Well doesn't it just sound better with Overton being first. I mean I know that's how it will sound after friday night but it just sonds right now too :w00t:

Well doesn't it just sound better with Overton being first. I mean I know that's how it will sound after friday night but it just sonds right now too :w00t:

I wouldn't bet against the stangs; they gave the Sandies all they could handle last week.

I am taking Carlisle now because it's more fun to spell espiacally when you throw in the Price.Try saying it with a deep voice like James Earl Jones (PRICE CARLISLE) felt good did'nt it stang you should really try it, it's very therapudic :flowers:

Well you and james earl go have a great time saying price carlisle say it as many times as you want like "price carlisle is gonna loose" or "price carlisle can't beat Overton" which ever way you feel like it. OVERTON MUSTANGS just sounds right.

I am taking Carlisle now because it's more fun to spell espiacally when you throw in the Price.Try saying it with a deep voice like James Earl Jones (PRICE CARLISLE) felt good did'nt it stang you should really try it, it's very therapudic :flowers:

Hey, there goes Price Carlisle!!!...(Sounds like one of those guys in plaid shorts with a sweater wrapped around his neck).

How's your backhand ol' chap?

Guest openinacan

im glad to see all of you having a good time .... even though overton is pretty decent from what i understand i have to go with the indians .... big rivalry game.. its gonna be dirty im sure lol lets keep the ejections to a minimal hahahaha

Hey, there goes Price Carlisle!!!...(Sounds like one of those guys in plaid shorts with a sweater wrapped around his neck).

Backhands doing fine thanks for asking.But if you would have your guys beat their guys you would be doing me a great favor,I was traveling along highway 42 not two days ago feeling rather dry .I took the oppurtunity to stop at a quaint little pub in the community of Price after wetting the proverbial whistle i made my way back to my vehicle just in time to see one of the local peasants running away with my extra pair of plaid shorts. :getlost:

Backhands doing fine thanks for asking.But if you would have your guys beat their guys you would be doing me a great favor,I was traveling along highway 42 not two days ago feeling rather dry .I took the oppurtunity to stop at a quaint little pub in the community of Price after wetting the proverbial whistle i made my way back to my vehicle just in time to see one of the local peasants running away with my extra pair of plaid shorts. :getlost:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!! wildcat my friend I tried to tell ya stay away from that place nothing good comes from there.

If Overton plays like they did against Grapeland in this one, then they win.

Overton takes this one. I like Rocky Baker and what he has done for the Price Carlisle program but the Mustangs are hungry. After their near win against Grapeland they are smelling the victory sweet feed against the Indians. One other thing.....I hate to say it......but this one will not be a squeaky clean contest (that's being nice about it). No problem; it just goes with these two teams meeting. Good luck to both.

Now that is hilarioius. I dont know why but that comment made me laugh uncontrollably. I guess it was the "ol' chap" at the end.

Overton takes this one. I like Rocky Baker and what he has done for the Price Carlisle program but the Mustangs are hungry. After their near win against Grapeland they are smelling the victory sweet feed against the Indians. One other thing.....I hate to say it......but this one will not be a squeaky clean contest (that's being nice about it). No problem; it just goes with these two teams meeting. Good luck to both.

Overton will win by 4

Overton 18

Indians 14