Overton vs. Carlisle

STANG23

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad to see all of you having a good time .... even though overton is pretty decent from what i understand i have to go with the indians .... big rivalry game.. its gonna be dirty im sure lol lets keep the ejections to a minimal hahahaha

Old west analogy: What are Indians without Mustangs? It's the Stangs that won the day. That still works this week.

THIS JUST IN ,INDIAN WEARING STOLEN PLAID SHORTS SIGHTED LEAVING OVERTON ON STOLEN MUSTANG,HE IS TO BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS ,HE HAS ALREADY LEFT A TRAIL OF OFFICERS IN HIS WAKE SHOT FULL OF RUBBER TIPPED ARROWS! ALSO SIGHTED IN PURSUIT OF SAID INDIAN IS A DRUNK GUY ,WITH A SWEATER TIED AROUND HIS NECK,WEARING NO SHORTS YELLING...................STOP YOU DIRTY OAF!

LAST SEEN HEADED TO ARP,IF YOU SEE THESE INDIVIDUALS DO NOT APPROACH,CONTACT WILDCATFAN08 AT 555-GONNA GET YA SUCKA.

Yeah, a lady I know who graduated from Carlisle used to say that until she went to a football game after getting out of Carlisle High, she just thought the fight at the end of the game was part of what always happened at football games. :P

LOL So true.

Back in my day, they didnt want to fight after the game, because we took the fight out of them during the game. They just wanted to go home and get ready for basketball season. Wha chu think bout that Indians??

Watch it now! Your messing with their heritage. What's a school/reservation without tradition?

i think overton wins

overton6

carlisle2

you know we are talking about the football game in this thread not baseball...hahahahaha

Back in my day, they didnt want to fight after the game, because we took the fight out of them during the game. They just wanted to go home and get ready for basketball season. Wha chu think bout that Indians??

hey mustang any word on the JH and JV scores from tonight?? just curious

you know we are talking about the football game in this thread not baseball...hahahahaha

hey mustang any word on the JH and JV scores from tonight?? just curious

little henderson's jh beat overton tonight and the jv played a tight one and won as well.

If I remeber correctly, they really didn't want to play us in basketball either. When is the last time Carlisle beat Overton in basketball?

Probably never! :jawdrop:

i'm not coming around stang...that was a bit of sarcasm , guess you didnt get it :bangin: ..lol

Obviously you don't understand sarcasm or you would've seen the sarcasm radiating off of my last statement, but it's ok I know you are from Carlisle I didn't expect anything more.

I really thought we'd get more out of the Carlisle fans this year besides one little indian but I guess they just know what's comin tonight and they don't want to post and make themselves look stupid (like that's possible) lol. Alright Overton fans see you there early tonight remember they're visitors stands only seat like 10 people. :bounce:

I really thought we'd get more out of the Carlisle fans this year besides one little indian but I guess they just know what's comin tonight and they don't want to post and make themselves look stupid (like that's possible) lol. Alright Overton fans see you there early tonight remember they're visitors stands only seat like 10 people. :bounce:

You can't count the cement around the light poles as seats! C'mon now!