Overton vs. Carlisle

STANG23

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad I meant 5 people :thumbsup:

looks like your 5 people were quiet most of the night. Too bad your team couldn't back up all that talking you've been doing all week. Your team's defense had no answer for Bull (#32) or Stewart (#4) , better luck next year . I do believe that makes 2 straight!! Oh and where was your boy Darden all night ? All I saw him do was drop a pass and do a punt . INDIANS 42 overton 21..nuff said

Hey I was wondering the same thing as Indiansin07.. no comment??? awww well i guess the score board did all the talking for yall last night huh?

Great game Indians, Keep beating them mustangs!

hey howbout...they do all the talking during the week then come gametime and after they don't show their face after getting beat handily..lol...Go Indians...make it 2 in a row next week!

How about some stats. I couldn't make the game and can't find anything other than the final score.

Fernando Garza had approx. 147 yards and 2 TDs and was 6 for 6 on PATs

Cannon Coleman was 3 for 3 passing all 3 were TDs approx. 112 yards passing

Chance Stewart had approx. 117 yards rushing and 1 TD

Chance had one catch for a TD also

Cullen Stokes had 2 TD catches for approx. 50 yards

This capped off a 4 game sweep, both Junior Highs defeated the Mustangs, the JV won also on thursday.

Notable, the Indians' Junior High Blue team is undefeated at 7 and 0, they are on their way to the district championship with 2 games remaining against Cross roads and Cushing.

Way to go Indians !!!

looks like your 5 people were quiet most of the night. Too bad your team couldn't back up all that talking you've been doing all week. Your team's defense had no answer for Bull (#32) or Stewart (#4) , better luck next year . I do believe that makes 2 straight!! Oh and where was your boy Darden all night ? All I saw him do was drop a pass and do a punt . INDIANS 42 overton 21..nuff said

Correction Indians07, Carlisle has won 3 straight, 2006, 2007, and now 2008 !!

Starting this new thread because it got under my skin that Carlisles name was before Overtons on the last one. I just feel like it should say Overton vs. Carlisle not the other way around :thumbsup:

It should be listed with Overton first, Overton was the visiting team, home team listed second

Fernando Garza had approx. 147 yards and 2 TDs and was 6 for 6 on PATs

Cannon Coleman was 3 for 3 passing all 3 were TDs approx. 112 yards passing

Chance Stewart had approx. 117 yards rushing and 1 TD

Chance had one catch for a TD also

Cullen Stokes had 2 TD catches for approx. 50 yards

This capped off a 4 game sweep, both Junior Highs defeated the Mustangs, the JV won also on thursday.

Notable, the Indians' Junior High Blue team is undefeated at 7 and 0, they are on their way to the district championship with 2 games remaining against Cross roads and Cushing.

Way to go Indians !!!

Thanks Tribemember, we should see more of the same the next two weeks.

It should be listed with Overton first, Overton was the visiting team, home team listed second

Not necessarily. Look at a schedule. Overton vs Grapeland is Overton playing Grapland at home. Overton at Grapeland, is just what it says.