Carlisle/Cushing

FearTheSpear78

yeah im ganna have to agree with you on this one cushing is not that good they look like a jr high team

I just don't see the point in adding a derrogatory comment like that. It's one thing to say you agree with the first poster. It's another to be rude and disrespectful and display your lack of maturity.

Lets see Gapeland beat Carlisle 34 to 0, Beat Cushing 32 to 0. Cushing turns the ball over 7 times. Hold on to the ball, should be a good game. Last three teams Cushing played had alot more speed, I watched Carlisle play once this year and they haven't much speed. No turnovers Cushing wins! Turn the ball over Carlisle wins!

Lets see Gapeland beat Carlisle 34 to 0, Beat Cushing 32 to 0. Cushing turns the ball over 7 times. Hold on to the ball, should be a good game. Last three teams Cushing played had alot more speed, I watched Carlisle play once this year and they haven't much speed. No turnovers Cushing wins! Turn the ball over Carlisle wins!

Don't compare past games. I think we beat Cushing handily. No turnovers won't help Cushing out. What game did you see we have speed and strength.

I watched the Carlisle vs Colmesneil game. Carlilsle's qb had a little speed, But no more speed than ours. And I still think that Cushing wins if they hold on to the Ball. Good Luck to your team! Go Bearkats!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a joke. We destroyed Colemsneil . What team are you talking about when you say ours? Cushing stands no chance ..Go Indians!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the Bearcats are likely underdogs, but I happen to like the underdogs especially in this game. This is a win-able game Bearcats. I like the effort the cats have shown all year, and their commitment to not give up or quit. Good luck Friday night and do not stop playing and giving 100% until the last whistle blows. #20 I wish I could be there, but I know you understand, as I have said in earlier post, just let it rip and have fun.