top players in 14-3a

stumpspop

Clayton Kendrick and Jacoby Alexander Van

Colt Bickerstaff Mineola

Grant Franklin and Heskew Canton

Josh Carr Kemp

QB from Wills Point

i'm not familiar with as many names. are either of the van kids #88? he had a good game against wp. we didn't get to see kendrick, and from what i understand, we should be glad.

i'm not familiar with as many names. are either of the van kids #88? he had a good game against wp. we didn't get to see kendrick, and from what i understand, we should be glad.

88 is Joey McMinn - he did have a good game against WP. He was filling in for Pennington, who went out of the Kemp game with a knee injury, and is probably Van's most valuable player when healthy. Kendrick is #17 and Alexander is #55.

Who are the standouts on the WP team?

#72 marshall etheridge and #70 bobby faulkner are both good linemen on both sides of the ball. they are seniors. junior linebackers #32 garrett kinney & #35 alex anderson are the two leading tacklers. and #6 steven cunnigan is a junior and an outstanding receiver/db. he has been sidelined with an ankle injury the last 3 weeks. of course our soph qb #11 trent jurica has had a really nice season. might sound like a lot of good players on a 1-9 team. maybe i'm bias, but i see them week in and week out. these kids are consistantly solid.

#72 marshall etheridge and #70 bobby faulkner are both good linemen on both sides of the ball. they are seniors. junior linebackers #32 garrett kinney & #35 alex anderson are the two leading tacklers. and #6 steven cunnigan is a junior and an outstanding receiver/db. he has been sidelined with an ankle injury the last 3 weeks. of course our soph qb #11 trent jurica has had a really nice season. might sound like a lot of good players on a 1-9 team. maybe i'm bias, but i see them week in and week out. these kids are consistantly solid.

Good win against Mineola, what happened to the Yellowjackets?

If your at the game tonite for Mineola-Wills Point watch #66 Duncan and #60 Rivera. At the end of the game they can barely stand up straight cause they play so hard. BTW Rivera may be listed as #9 but he changed to #60.

duncan an rivera played well tonight. it's hard to judge when you only see a team play once a season. one particular might have played his best game of the season. #7 (lemley maybe?) i thought played a good game tonight.

Clayton Kendrick and Jacoby Alexander Van

Colt Bickerstaff Mineola

Grant Franklin and Heskew Canton

Josh Carr Kemp

QB from Wills Point

was impressed with bickerstaff tonight. i understand that he's an even better baseball player. (he and nick watkins, but i guess that's a topic for january) mike terry looked good when wp went to van. i heard/read somewhere he's been banged up most of the season. i know he had a nasty collision in our game.

was impressed with bickerstaff tonight. i understand that he's an even better baseball player. (he and nick watkins, but i guess that's a topic for january) mike terry looked good when wp went to van. i heard/read somewhere he's been banged up most of the season. i know he had a nasty collision in our game.

did Bickerstaff play QB tonight?

Don't forget #35 Chase Rabe for Van. He moves the football and runs hard. He also is a beast at DE.

That #6 at Canton was a speedster

WP had alot of good looking kids. Tough break for them winning only 1 game.

I would list more but I'm getting old and this season was a blurrrrrr!

I am not ABOUT to take anything away from our beasts in Van, Texas: McMinn(88), Rabe (35), Sharpe(12) and Terry(21) are play-makers! That being said...Our "D" is awesome at getting the ball back to us TO score! And the O-line takes protection to a whole new level!

Miss T

Ok the Bulldogs as a team have been underated all year and it appears to continue here, the Eustace entire O line Nick Dunlap, Josh Lopez, Ryan Compton, Cody Fulsom, Ben Caswell, and Owen Babcock ( yes I know six linemen are llisted but Babcock and Caswell traded series after Babcock was injureed and moved from center) protected the quarterback very well most of the season and opened lanes for Trevan Johnson, And Shawn Baldwin, Baldwin played a heck of a season including the game against Edgewood where he rushed for 350 and 5 touchdowns after the funeral of his mother earlier that day, and Johnson with one glaring exception (VAN) would hit the outside and kick it into another gear for big gains.

I second the bulldogs O-line. I didn't see the Van fiasco but from the games I have seen they dominate.

I was at the Van masacre and the O line was not the problem they did the job like always unfortunatly the strength and speed that Van brought to the game in addition to the emotional high was unbeatable, the game was not lost on the line. The O line held, the AVan D line was the best they have faced this season but the defensive backs were incredible.

I was at the Van masacre and the O line was not the problem they did the job like always unfortunatly the strength and speed that Van brought to the game in addition to the emotional high was unbeatable, the game was not lost on the line. The O line held, the AVan D line was the best they have faced this season but the defensive backs were incredible.

Like I said I didn't go to the Van game, but I have heard the same thing from many people who did attend.